Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1976 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:37 AM   #29626
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,657
Puck what lift do u have?

I'm waiting to hear back on this one....
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3959252893.html

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #29627
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Puck what lift do u have?
Rubicon Express super flex short arm with full leaf pack in the rear with a 1" lift shackle.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:41 AM   #29628
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck81 View Post

rubicon express super flex short arm with full leaf pack in the rear with a 1" lift shackle.
4"?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:44 AM   #29629
Puck81
Web Wheeler
 
Puck81's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas, nv
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor0206 View Post

4"?
4.5. The leaf pack is a 3.5".
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:23 AM   #29630
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
I have the same thing in 3.5" but different control arms

Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #29631
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Puck the 35's look good.

but wash your jeep and stop bashing in panels haha.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #29632
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,953
With all these builds going on around here I am itchin' to do some upgrades on my rig too; now only if I could justify taking money away from more important projects so I could upgrade the LJ. Hmm doubt that's gonna happen any time soon. Guess you guys will have to keep posting pics of your awesomeness so I can be jelly
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #29633
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,553
Upgrade what??? It doesn't need anything more!

Posted from outer space.
__________________
'99 XJ Sport
RE 3.5"
31s
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #29634
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
somebody buy this.

350 for one of you jerks.

__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #29635
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
With all these builds going on around here I am itchin' to do some upgrades on my rig too; now only if I could justify taking money away from more important projects so I could upgrade the LJ. Hmm doubt that's gonna happen any time soon. Guess you guys will have to keep posting pics of your awesomeness so I can be jelly
all these builds make me wish i could figure out WTF is wrong with my jeep and get it back on the road.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #29636
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Upgrade what??? It doesn't need anything more!

Posted from outer space.
So far I want to upgrade my: Brakes, headlights, rock lights, suspension and get new tires + I am about as uptight about the looks of my rig as Powr is so I would like to get my dented windshield frame fixed and a few points on the body touched up on the paint.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
all these builds make me wish i could figure out WTF is wrong with my jeep and get it back on the road.
Wait.. what? I thought you & Garza had it figured out?
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #29637
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
So far I want to upgrade my: Brakes, headlights, rock lights, suspension and get new tires + I am about as uptight about the looks of my rig as Powr is so I would like to get my dented windshield frame fixed and a few points on the body touched up on the paint.




Wait.. what? I thought you & Garza had it figured out?
i still dont have brakes
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #29638
Garza
Vendor
 
Garza's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
So far I want to upgrade my: Brakes, headlights, rock lights, suspension and get new tires + I am about as uptight about the looks of my rig as Powr is so I would like to get my dented windshield frame fixed and a few points on the body touched up on the paint.




Wait.. what? I thought you & Garza had it figured out?
Nope, still has either mystery air some place in the system, another bad booster, bad master....ect It's probably something simple that will cause a duh moment, but isolating whatever the problem is seems to be a PITA.
__________________
'05 LSJ
www.4lowparts.com
Black Magic Brakes
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #29639
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,953
Dude that sucks - sorry bro. Time to get out the sawsall and cut those floorpans out you so you can get some Flintstones action huh?
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #29640
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,808
I vote huge plywood air brake. But then I though it out and I think his jeep already is a huge air brake. Haha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.