Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1976 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Unread 07-26-2013, 12:37 AM   #29626
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Puck what lift do u have?

I'm waiting to hear back on this one....
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3959252893.html

Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #29627
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Puck what lift do u have?
Rubicon Express super flex short arm with full leaf pack in the rear with a 1" lift shackle.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:41 AM   #29628
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puck81 View Post

rubicon express super flex short arm with full leaf pack in the rear with a 1" lift shackle.
4"?
Raptor0206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:44 AM   #29629
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor0206 View Post

4"?
4.5. The leaf pack is a 3.5".
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:23 AM   #29630
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have the same thing in 3.5" but different control arms

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #29631
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Puck the 35's look good.

but wash your jeep and stop bashing in panels haha.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #29632
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

With all these builds going on around here I am itchin' to do some upgrades on my rig too; now only if I could justify taking money away from more important projects so I could upgrade the LJ. Hmm doubt that's gonna happen any time soon. Guess you guys will have to keep posting pics of your awesomeness so I can be jelly
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #29633
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Upgrade what??? It doesn't need anything more!

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #29634
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

somebody buy this.

350 for one of you jerks.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #29635
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
With all these builds going on around here I am itchin' to do some upgrades on my rig too; now only if I could justify taking money away from more important projects so I could upgrade the LJ. Hmm doubt that's gonna happen any time soon. Guess you guys will have to keep posting pics of your awesomeness so I can be jelly
all these builds make me wish i could figure out WTF is wrong with my jeep and get it back on the road.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #29636
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Upgrade what??? It doesn't need anything more!

Posted from outer space.
So far I want to upgrade my: Brakes, headlights, rock lights, suspension and get new tires + I am about as uptight about the looks of my rig as Powr is so I would like to get my dented windshield frame fixed and a few points on the body touched up on the paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
all these builds make me wish i could figure out WTF is wrong with my jeep and get it back on the road.
Wait.. what? I thought you & Garza had it figured out?
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #29637
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
So far I want to upgrade my: Brakes, headlights, rock lights, suspension and get new tires + I am about as uptight about the looks of my rig as Powr is so I would like to get my dented windshield frame fixed and a few points on the body touched up on the paint.

i still dont have brakes

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 07-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #29638
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Nope, still has either mystery air some place in the system, another bad booster, bad master....ect It's probably something simple that will cause a duh moment, but isolating whatever the problem is seems to be a PITA.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #29639
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Dude that sucks - sorry bro. Time to get out the sawsall and cut those floorpans out you so you can get some Flintstones action huh?
Unread 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #29640
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I vote huge plywood air brake. But then I though it out and I think his jeep already is a huge air brake. Haha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.