Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1972 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #29566
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Powr, you happy I changed the thread titles?
Yes, thanks. I'm sure Jared likes it too. Lol

Unread 07-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #29567
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

buncha wussies.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #29568
sirhk100

"marn's dictator thread"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #29569
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #29570
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I work right there actually. It likely was me. Red cab and front doors, white fenders front and rear. Not a whole lot of built exploders running around this town.
Yep, red cab, early 90's. I have seen an all black one around town.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #29571
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

spineless pushover. The title offends me, I think it is part of the new hipster movement.
Unread 07-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #29572
sirhk100

Definitely me, especially if it looks like the one in the picture below... LOL Did the all black one have no tailgate and spare tires standing up in the back partially sticking out the back out of curiosity?

And for those of you that wonder how I'm so busy being single with no kids? I just had to do the driveway shuffle to get my truck in the garage for some lovin and well, I paused for this... (I can truly claim that probably at least 90% of what's seen here is built by hand by me...)

Unread 07-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #29573
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Definitely me, especially if it looks like the one in the picture below... LOL Did the all black one have no tailgate and spare tires standing up in the back partially sticking out the back out of curiosity?

And for those of you that wonder how I'm so busy being single with no kids? I just had to do the driveway shuffle to get my truck in the garage for some lovin and well, I paused for this... (I can truly claim that probably at least 90% of what's seen here is built by hand by me...)

Yep, red one. What do you do for work?
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #29574
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hitting the JY tomorrow. Anyone need anything? Unless someone had the dang speedo sensor housing laying around?
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #29575
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Anyone done the whole area 51 exploring thing? I'm gonna be passing thru there in a few weeks. I figure I'll stop in Rachel just cause. Get the generic mailbox picture. Is it worth blasting down the dirt road to the warning signs or a total waste of time other then an excuse to take the expo down a dirt road? I also plan on hitting a warm spring fed swimming pool I've seen pictures of and was told right where it's at. Also stopping in tonopah just cause I lived there when I was really small while my Dad worked on one of those goofy bases up there.

Basically... Anything else to do on the run between here and tonopah if I'm going up thru alamo and rachel? I'll be in no major rush... Bailing outta here around 8ish in the morning and heading the long way to Mammoth just cause. Would like to get into mammoth early-mid evening so I don't need to be a rocket on the road by any means.
The swimming pool is probably the one where hwy 6 and 375 meet. Used to swim in there a looong time ago! The last time I stopped there a couple years ago the water was too f'n hot and a billion ants were crawling all over the place. It's definitely a cool place though. The store there was nice back in the day, but now it's a abandoned creepy place.

Oh and take a selfie picture with an alien mask in Rachel.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #29576
sirhk100

Yep that's the pool I've heard about. Some friends said they were in it over the winter and it was awesome.

syn, I do design work for "scott drake" "drake muscle cars" and "drake offroad". The pictures above are solely hobby, nothing to do with work...

Unread 07-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #29577
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Oh yeah and stay at the "Clown Motel" in Tonopah, way cool with that graveyard next door!
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #29578
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
"marn's dictator thread"
Haha I like this one!

BTW Marn, I LOVE the RV
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #29579
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

When I lived in ME I rented an apartment that used to be a hospital. It had just been renovated and was really nice as well as cheap. Found out later it was a mental institution. The grave yard in the back was all former patients. Still as sweet apt.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #29580
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Whos going wheeling soon? With scott inquiring about my dearly departed jeep I have gotten to miss the dirt a bit more.

This 3G I just got will take care of the wrenching and modding part but the no dirt is gonna kill me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.