Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1959 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #29371
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
That willy's looks ridiculous on those full widths with those massively wide swampers.
I'm guessing your not gonna like my cj2a build with full width axles lol

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #29372
sirhk100

I believe I've seen a crawler of this style already done which would actually be my #1 choice but since that's already been done... The obvious alternative would prerunner!!!

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/3938163136.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #29373
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Does anyone remotely have the possibility/ability to join us on the rubicon next month? My dad is making noises like he is trying to back out on me. The wiffle doesn't want the babies on the trail, so she won't go. Anyone?
Sorry bro, I will be wheeling trails in Big Bear next month so I can't take more time & funds off for the Rubicon
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #29374
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Does anyone remotely have the possibility/ability to join us on the rubicon next month? My dad is making noises like he is trying to back out on me. The wiffle doesn't want the babies on the trail, so she won't go. Anyone?
Let me talk to the wife. If i can score 2 good flood jobs, i could be able to make it.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #29375
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

Let me talk to the wife. If i can score 2 good flood jobs, i could be able to make it.
That would be sick awesome! You can stay in our camp site in Tahoe!
Unread 07-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #29376
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

I'd love to see your jeep after that trip!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #29377
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I believe I've seen a crawler of this style already done which would actually be my #1 choice but since that's already been done... The obvious alternative would prerunner!!!

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/3938163136.html
Prefunner model T. Get on it. Just pull the Toyota body off and drop that bad boy on. Done

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #29378
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Why? Lol! If i can pull the funds and make it, i would just be fallowing Powr, so i know i wont hurt anything.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #29379
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

I'll spot him right! Rofl
Unread 07-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #29380
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

I'll spot him right! Rofl
Spotting is fine. Are you going to tow him home? Actually he would probably need a flatbed
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #29381
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Andrew, if you need it.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3939340048.html

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #29382
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Thank you jared. And greg. And merrick, and a number of other people not even associated with this forum that have sent me the link for that jeep. Lol.

Talk about a day late and a dollar short. that woulda had ALLLLLLLLL the brake parts i needed.

Quote:

Unread 07-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #29383
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

guess i could go grab the booster off it for s's and g's

Quote:

Unread 07-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #29384
sirhk100

Heck, depending how cheap the guy is willing to let stuff go, strip it of anything you may eventually need if the price is right like I did on the white expo before I ditched it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #29385
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Heck, depending how cheap the guy is willing to let stuff go, strip it of anything you may eventually need if the price is right like I did on the white expo before I ditched it.
kind of my thoughts. looks like he's got 2 nice white wheels like the 5 i already have.

I can see this going great. 'Don't worry dani, it's not gonna clutter up the back yard! Its just 2 wheels. and an engine. and a back seat. and a dash board. and an ac unit. and a transmission. and a spare set of axles. and....'

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.