Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1952 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #29266
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Hiya Andy! How's life treating you out there?
Actually, not bad. I have been to much, much worse places.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #29267
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm mostly an exception to Khris' marriage rules. My wife had let me blow through around 10k on the Jeep this year, and takes very good care of my needs!
Unread 07-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #29268
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I'm mostly an exception to Khris' marriage rules. My wife had let me blow through around 10k on the Jeep this year, and takes very good care of my needs!
I'm also an exception. My wife has let me blow a similar amount of money on my jeep in the last year.

On the flip side the in-laws truly hate me. They have the means and connections to get a hit man. For a while I was truly concerned one was coming for me.....
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #29269
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post

i'm also an exception. My wife has let me blow a similar amount of money on my jeep in the last year.

On the flip side the in-laws truly hate me. They have the means and connections to get a hit man. For a while i was truly concerned one was coming for me.....
lmao!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #29270
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900

On the flip side the in-laws truly hate me. They have the means and connections to get a hit man. For a while I was truly concerned one was coming for me.....
Your wife go in front of the Godfather on the night of his daughters wedding? I hear he will grant a favor including stopping a hit. The stuff I learn from Family Guy.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #29271
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

What do ya think, new unit brg or hammer the stud out and put a new one in? I'm thinking new unit bearing, might as well, the TJ has 130k on it. Will be rolling on 4 studs on the left front tomorrow.

Spaceball is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #29272
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

might be a time to just do new unit bearings on both sides and seals for the axle.
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #29273
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
might be a time to just do new unit bearings on both sides and seals for the axle.
Timkin only
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #29274
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Again? are you effin' kidding me?

looks like i need to vacuum some spent primers out of the cracks....

somebody had a real bad end to their day/life

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #29275
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

after i had a scorp roast, Garza swung by.

3 hours later my jeep stops........

like **** still. hahaha

Oh well, pulling the booster and am going to get that swapped out.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:43 PM   #29276
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

That sucks, at least there are only a few possible culprits.
Unread 07-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #29277
JPrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Okay, just want to get a couple things straight from the single and no kids perspective. If you're married, your wife is a pain in the ***, doesn't let you do stuff, won't let you have toys, tells you what to do right? And along with her comes a MIL that you dispise, fear, can't stand... right? And then that progresses to having a kid or kids which then take every dime you had for any toys that your wife may have actually allowed because the numbers I hear for diapers, daycare, education, etc are outright insane and along with those costs you now have a burden that takes up virtually every spare moment that you have when not working. Am I hearing all this right? Just want to make sure... And on top of that, from what I've heard is that once your married not only does your wife gain weight but she also drastically cuts back on the frequency of sex and BJ's...

This is just what I've picked up on this forum over the year or two... Well with exception to Garza, he somehow seems to have possibly landed the one exception to the rule. LOL Although the kid just started so who knows, it may be changing...

I'll go ahead and ***** about the choices I choose to keep myself typically overwhelmingly busy! LOL
Marriage is kind of like buying an Explorer. You hear a lot of bad stuff about them and most of it is probably true. But sometimes you find one that's a good fit and with a little work and fine tuning you end up with something pretty rad.

My wife has not only let me spend a crap ton of money on toys, she's let me spend it on toys I can't even use. And wanted a toy of her own. She gave up a career she invested 7 years in to move across the world and babysit our dogs. She agreed to tolerate kids that aren't even hers and hasn't left me even though I'm actually the one who's gotten fat. In my defense, at least I still put out.

It's not the institution, its the choices we make when we agree to be a part of it that can taint the process!
JPrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #29278
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Timkin only
Looks like Vatozone has the timkins for about $100 each going to pick them up after work, might as well do both sides.
Spaceball is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #29279
sirhk100

LOL, and in rolls Jason with his 2nd post on the jeep forum! Okay, you're an exception too... It's just funny listening to everyone gripe about their family issues. It's the automatic go to excuse when something can't be done.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #29280
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ugh, my power just went out!

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.