Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1949 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #29221
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
You get shocks on that pig yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

Can you fit in the garage with that rack on?
Negative, and Negative! It's an outside dog now! Its in the driveway with the alarm active! I've got lots of pics of it of course, and it's insured!

Unread 07-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #29222
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

Did you get to bleed them and they are not fixed, or did you not get to it tonight
Tried using a vacuum bleeder with no luck. Had no helper. Hopefully will have a helper tomorrow.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #29223
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey
Here's my latest little video. Check it out...

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_A_kLCz8ng

edited, I hate broken links!
Look at you all fancy!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #29224
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

img_20130715_105710.jpg
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #29225
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lookin good Powr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Had no helper.
Odd. My phone didn't ring...
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #29226
sirhk100

4th picture down, considering that's a local shop, makes me feel good about my welds and my home built hack fab! LOL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3849465662.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #29227
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
4th picture down, considering that's a local shop, makes me feel good about my welds and my home built hack fab! LOL

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3849465662.html
It almost looked like they did not notch the top tube correctly and tried to close the gap with weld that was too hot. I honestly like the welds that are reflected off the bumper on the inside of that joint.

Once again, I could not do much better, but if I am paying for professional work I expect professional work.
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #29228
sirhk100

If I think of it, I'll take a picture and post it of a HUGE gap I filled just the other day. It looks WAY better then that! And if I was a paying customer, I'd expect better quality then what comes out of my garage that's for damn sure!

Unread 07-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #29229
sirhk100

Marn... A friend of mine owns an extermination company and well... Here's a conversation I just had with him with you in mind. Let me know if you're interested judging by the photos you posted last night.

Quote:
Nathan-Does anybody out there have a massive scorpion problem that would like to have their house treated for free as part of a study? Must live in Las Vegas or Henderson.

Khris-I'll see if he's interested. I believe he's pulled scorpions out of his backyard and that picture I guess was on this garage floor and what he saw when he rolled over while laying under his truck working on it or something along those lines.

Nathan-I would like to go to his house and do a free assessment. And if his house qualifies then then he receives free treatments.
I can put you in touch with him if you want?

Unread 07-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #29230
sirhk100

There's gotta be at least one of you that sway from the jeep or die attitude and have some appreciation for the classic broncos? If so, when you're bored, here's a nice build thread to check out. Full frame up restomod build with finished pictures at the end! Such an insanely nice finished ride!

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...y-Bronco-build

Unread 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #29231
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
There's gotta be at least one of you that sway from the jeep or die attitude and have some appreciation for the classic broncos? If so, when you're bored, here's a nice build thread to check out. Full frame up restomod build with finished pictures at the end! Such an insanely nice finished ride!

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...y-Bronco-build
Always loved early Bronco's....and had we not moved to Vegas, I was about to pull the trigger on one for my wife's DD. Almost exactly like this one in the pic......

I know it has been done, but I would love to do a way narrowed glass early Bronco bodied buggy someday (sort of like the old Fat City buggy).....and don't send me any more pictures of that expensive, sexy, light blue, sand/rock beast!!
bronc.jpg  

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #29232
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I like the early bronco's too, but they are getting harder and harder to find. To top it off most of them are complete basket cases from years of abuse. I think you will have better luck finding a woman that cooks, cleans, works, and likes giving head.
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #29233
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I like the early bronco's too, but they are getting harder and harder to find. To top it off most of them are complete basket cases from years of abuse. I think you will have better luck finding a woman that cooks, cleans, works, and likes giving head.
Not only are they thrashed but I've never seen one for less then $5000
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #29234
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

While anything built by Jason would be a dream rig for me......this was always one of my favs. I'd be too afraid to crush the grille!!
buggy-20001.jpg

buggy-20013.jpg

buggy-20006.jpg

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #29235
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

that does look nice.

And to add my vulgar response that has nothing to do with Jeeps or Bronco's

If I ever have to take a piss test again I will be sure to eat asparagus the night before and take a multivitamin. Cause this stuff stinks like there is no tomorrow and is neon green.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.