Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#38,922 ·
I'm hoping that's all it was... It fired right up this morning. I need to remember to check the water in the batteries though. Wish I'd thought of that last night...

Ghost, here's the sleeper one. Not sure if you'll be able to view it though depending if you are or aren't a member of this forum.

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/trucks-buggies/162809.htm

#38,924 ·
Kinda funny really!!!!! That thing is MASSIVE and brought to it's knees by a tiny little pocket sized garmin! I'm sure there's a smart phone joke in here somewhere?

Well, just got word, motor is ready to pickup. Guess I'll have it this afternoon. I doubt I'll get around to stuffing it in this weekend but we'll see... I'm not sure how long I'll be able to handle it mocking me not in the truck.

#38,930 ·
I dunno about that considering they had a video starring a lady gaga look alike that pulles a giant cricket (prawn) out of her vag, and then gets eaten by a lion, but anyway.

Its just brilliant how they literally invented the image they use, and became it. Like flipped a switch from being normal people to being that insanity that you see. PEople think its a joke or an art project or something but they flip out when asked about that because they actually live it.

Also ,the lyrics are brilliant in alot of it as well but that takes some careful listening. Pretty funny ****. Though alot of it is kind of inside jokes but if you know the band and the history you get it.

Should be a good show lol

#38,931 ·
sirhk100 said:
I'm hoping that's all it was... It fired right up this morning. I need to remember to check the water in the batteries though. Wish I'd thought of that last night... Ghost, here's the sleeper one. Not sure if you'll be able to view it though depending if you are or aren't a member of this forum. http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/trucks-buggies/162809.htm
Arrrgh!! The one that got away. I'm not much for regrets but I should have got my skates on quicker with that one. It remains my inspiration though to create something similar.

#38,936 ·
If anyone, in their travels around town, finds an early 70's ram charger or trail duster with removable top for sale at a decent price, please let me know. Prefer relatively straight body and frame. Motor/trans not a big deal as I have a pretty sick little 340 auto setup that would do very well in it.
I would consider later model ones as well if the price was very attractive. Needs to have back seats for the kids though. Thanks.

#38,937 ·
#38,938 ·
There's a chance my dad worked on thy thing during a mint race years ago. He told me one time a ring gear's bolts came loose and wore a ring-hole in the diff cover. Another time, the starter fell off during a race. Sounded like goo times. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.