Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1936 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #29026 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 04:17 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
LOL Keyword Much!!
Right!!! I swear my for sale ads where getting deleted for keywords and I had like 20 words at the most so I stopped doing them and they stopped getting deleted yet that ad flies?

Did you go buy it yet? That's a cheap toy for your collection right there!


Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #29027 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Powrjunkey
Web Wheeler
 
Powrjunkey's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 4,815
http://mrconservative.com/2013/07/21...ommunications/
The implications of this are startling. May be taken out of context, but...

The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline  
post #29028 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
http://mrconservative.com/2013/07/21...ommunications/
The implications of this are startling. May be taken out of context, but...
Fundamentally transforming America...

2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline  
post #29029 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Puck81
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,300
Think it will be used if the NBPP starts all the riots they are planing?
Puck81 is offline  
post #29030 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 07:53 PM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Think it will be used if the NBPP starts all the riots they are planing?
Can't. By the writing of the EO, it can only be used in times of war. While it does give the President power to stop communications, it still takes an act of Congress to declare war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #29031 of 41864 Old 07-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Roobicon
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Can't. By the writing of the EO, it can only be used in times of war. While it does give the President power to stop communications, it still takes an act of Congress to declare war.
We have seen an ever increasing overreaching government that uses the excuse of "public safety" to restrict travel, confiscate weapons, impose curfews and restrict free speech. New Orleans after Katrina and most recently Boston after the marathon bombing were locked down by military and law enforcement to "protect the public".

I am not a subject dependent upon the government for my protection and well being. I have taken steps to prepare and equip myself and my family to not become dependent. Too few Americans are prepared and too many are dependent and so they invite this violation to take place.

2004 Roobicon
Clinging to my guns and my religion
Roobicon is offline  
post #29032 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 07:48 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,875
Too many are dependant on a day to day basis, let alone during an emergency or crisis situation. The government is changing and able to change based on the publics general lack of responsibility.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #29033 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 11:56 AM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
Red rock loop closed due to fire

Posted from outer space.

'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
post #29034 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 AM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon

We have seen an ever increasing overreaching government that uses the excuse of "public safety" to restrict travel, confiscate weapons, impose curfews and restrict free speech. New Orleans after Katrina and most recently Boston after the marathon bombing were locked down by military and law enforcement to "protect the public".

I am not a subject dependent upon the government for my protection and well being. I have taken steps to prepare and equip myself and my family to not become dependent. Too few Americans are prepared and too many are dependent and so they invite this violation to take place.
I agree with you. I personally feel that the Government has already far overstepped their bounds. I am not sure which I fear more, a general public that figures it out too late or the fight. A civil war is no better than a police state and a police state is no better than civil war. Being that the Government has proven that they care not for the Constitution and their scope of power, one or the other is going to happen. It is just a matter of when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #29035 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
I'm pretty done with politics right now. Pretty burned out about it. My plan is just to vote how I want and for people I like who believe the same things that I do.
ksturgio is offline  
post #29036 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 12:32 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I'm pretty done with politics right now. Pretty burned out about it. My plan is just to vote how I want and for people I like who believe the same things that I do.
ummm how were you voting before? did you vote for who your neighbor liked?

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #29037 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 12:41 PM
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

ummm how were you voting before? did you vote for who your neighbor liked?
No I always vote like that. I was just making the point that I'm done following politics for now.
ksturgio is offline  
post #29038 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Marn
Station Wagoneer
 
Marn's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
ummm how were you voting before? did you vote for who your neighbor liked?

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Marn is offline  
post #29039 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 01:37 PM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,875
I hate switching phones. My last phone (droid x) felt like a well built manly phone. This new phone (galaxy stellar) feels all brittle and girly. I am not sure if I can make this one last as long as my old phone, good thing it was free.

Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #29040 of 41864 Old 07-11-2013, 01:45 PM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Samsung Alias II... Best phone ever built 5 years ago! If you don't want to go to the museum to see one in person, just ask me Sat afternoon and hooters and I'll whip it out!!! Oh yeah!!!









HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sucka!!!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome