Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1916 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ExtremeTerrain has Daystar Wrangler Parts!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #28726
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Have a good flight short stack. See you when you get back.

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #28727
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

See you when you get back! Try to have fun, and get some! Lol
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #28728
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Later Andy! Cya when I cya

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #28729
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Both banks that I bank with require the car to be 2003 or newer with less then 88,000 miles before they will do an auto loan.
Credit unions don't care really. They didn't take a second look for me. Just used kbb value
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #28730
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Khris this guy's not helping your asking price......send the 10K cash guy his way

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehic...re-runner.html
There's TONS of them that are hurting my cause. That though definitely isn't one of them considering it's a truck in Washington. Not too worried about that one and that's the reason the price is what it is. If was up there I'd probably have mine listed for $10K too. Well, that and I've got much more motor and a much better rear axle. T100 axles are great as long as you don't want to really race on a 33" tire or bigger...

Trucks like this in the actual southwest area are what's killing me way more then some random dude posting on a rock crawling forum that his race truck is for sale.

This one sold for $9K
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/179239.htm

Ones like this arguably may be nicer then mine in the same price range...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/179823.htm

And then there's ones like this that actually help mine...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/175592.htm

Point being, the market is all over the place. And again, if mine sells awesome, I'll show you what fast actually is with the new toy. If it doesn't sell, so what, I'll still be out there having fun and it'll give me the excuse to knock out the projects I had initially planned to do to it this past summer. When I took it out Sunday I had an absolute blast in it so trust me, my feelings won't be hurt if I don't find a buyer for $15K before the IRS knocks on my friends door. But until then I'm gonna keep trying. Heck, I'm actually still dumping money into it for some minor upgrades. Ordering parts for it tomorrow...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #28731
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

Credit unions don't care really. They didn't take a second look for me. Just used kbb value
One is a credit union.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #28732
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

There's TONS of them that are hurting my cause. That though definitely isn't one of them considering it's a truck in Washington. Not too worried about that one and that's the reason the price is what it is. If was up there I'd probably have mine listed for $10K too. Well, that and I've got much more motor and a much better rear axle. T100 axles are great as long as you don't want to really race on a 33" tire or bigger...

Trucks like this in the actual southwest area are what's killing me way more then some random dude posting on a rock crawling forum that his race truck is for sale.

This one sold for $9K
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/179239.htm

Ones like this arguably may be nicer then mine in the same price range...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/179823.htm

And then there's ones like this that actually help mine...

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truc...ies/175592.htm

Point being, the market is all over the place. And again, if mine sells awesome, I'll show you what fast actually is with the new toy. If it doesn't sell, so what, I'll still be out there having fun and it'll give me the excuse to knock out the projects I had initially planned to do to it this past summer. When I took it out Sunday I had an absolute blast in it so trust me, my feelings won't be hurt if I don't find a buyer for $15K before the IRS knocks on my friends door. But until then I'm gonna keep trying. Heck, I'm actually still dumping money into it for some minor upgrades. Ordering parts for it tomorrow...
My point is that the prerunner market is flooded with cheap Bro-trucks and while you and I know the details, id bet a small percentage will even care about the motor or the tire size ect....what I gather from the prerunner crowd at least locally is as long as it looks cool, it's bro tastic. I think yours is worth every bit of 15k. Its the lacking ones that hurt the market.

Anyway I bought a TJ tub and frame to start my new project lol I needed something to hold the LS up they don't look as cool on pallets.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #28733
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza

My point is that the prerunner market is flooded with Brooo-trucks and while you and I know the details, id bet a small percentage will even care about the motor or the tire size ect....what I gather from the prerunner crowd at least locally is as long as it looks cool, it's bro tastic.

Anyway I bought a TJ tub and frame to start my new project lol I needed something to hold the LS up they don't look as cool on pallets.
Most of these bro-tastic trucks don't even see dirt. I once saw a Nevada plate with the word SoCal on it, lol. It's funny, this bro crowd.

Sent from Hell
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #28734
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:

What's that project number 4?
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #28735
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

What's that project number 4?
CJ7 is kind of on the back burner....mostly because I don't need to do anything with it. The buggy is about to get lots of attention, my Jeep is going in for some fine tuning and a few more small things like enabling a front dig feature lol. I'm not giving too many details on Project EL-J.....yea like Mexican EL lol, but it will have an ELS2, and 40-42" tires.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #28736
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Carpenter Canyon is burning
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #28737
sirhk100

Quote:
My point is that the prerunner market is flooded with cheap Bro-trucks and while you and I know the details, id bet a small percentage will even care about the motor or the tire size ect....what I gather from the prerunner crowd at least locally is as long as it looks cool, it's bro tastic. I think yours is worth every bit of 15k. Its the lacking ones that hurt the market.

You'd be surprised on the motor part... A lot of people have said they're specifically interested in mine cause of the motor that's swapped in it. If it was the old V6 the 4cyl actually would be preferable over it but most people seem to know the 3.4L is a pretty badass platform with a really easy power upgrade if ever wanted in the TRD supercharger.

BTW, I kinda have to wonder what you would have if you only had one project??? Like rather then kinda sorta dreaming about KOH EMC, you could just go race the real KOH if you combined the efforts of all 18 of your projects into one vehicle. I mean sure I kinda have 3 on the burner but one isn't money outta my pocket and the other 2 as they sit right now are actually very close to finished. The expo if I'd get my *** together really only has another weekends worth of work to have it 100% done plus a paint job unless I decide to go atlas with it... And the Yota really doesn't have too much on it either. Couple weekends of worth without much cash into it and then the rest would be shop stuff cause I'll pay some pedro's to do me a carpet kit and headliner for it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #28738
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any one here hablo teh espanol?? Next weekend i plan to go to one of the Mexi tire shops to mount my 35's, and dont want the runaround.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #28739
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
Carpenter Canyon is burning
I wonder if it was dry lightning our a redneck. Good thing that fire station is a the trail head
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #28740
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza

Project EL-J.....yea like Mexican EL lol.
eLJefe? Lol just saying...get it?!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.