Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 191 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #2851
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Give your b-I-L a bottle of amaretto, strip him to his undies and push him out in the snow!!
Or a Zima......

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #2852
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, two of those an he'd be like "whooohooo let's get crazy!" sorry we are just playing. Feel bad talking trash about people I don't know. Sorry davidson...unless you don't like him, then it's game on!
Unread 12-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #2853
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Ok, going down to the local watering hole for some Coors. Have a Merry Christmas. Don't puke to much!
PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #2854
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

All the picturs were awesome of the caves guys! Looks like tons of fun, wish I could have gone.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #2855
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Would like to plan something for the 1st! If interested, limit hangovers, post suggested routes, and let's get a nice big group for some good fun wheeling/exploring!
Unread 12-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #2856
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Thanks for all the fun today YSB, polka, and powrjunky. Had a great time maybe next time I'll be a little more brave in the mine. I also may be down for a new years trip. Goin out really motivates me for rebuilding the jeep. (sobbing quietly drinking egg nog)
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #2857
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Drowning sorrows in alcohol sounds like a great idea. Don't mind if I do!
Unread 12-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #2858
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

You're welcome, men and lady. I had a great time meeting most of you, but that one guy was a dyck. If you don't know which of you it was, it was probably you.

Pick up at the airport went well. It didn't take long at the Executive airport at all. I was really surprised how relaxed security was there. I guess they figured Al Queda doesn't fly privately. One of the people brought me a whole case of 9mm ammo on the plane. I really could have used that yesterday. There was a customs desk there, but they just wanted to see the pilots license.

Probably won't be on much today. I have too many people to visit.
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #2859
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Had a great time maybe next time I'll be a little more brave in the mine.
Fear is healthy. It keeps you alive. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea to lead everyone across that plank, but there was some cool stuff on the other side I wanted to share.
Unread 12-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #2860
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Merry Christmas everyone!!
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #2861
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Merry Christmas everyone!
Unread 12-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #2862
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Merry Christmas guys! I agree we should do some wheelin' and shootin' on the 1st
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #2863
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

How is everyones Christmas so far? Mine is going well. I could really use a nap, but the girls want to head to the Strip. I'd rather not. I don't even look at it anymore if I have to drive it. Since they want to drink and I can't, I have to drive them. I get to watch them having fun. Yay me.

Hitting a few trails again on Tuesday and Wednesday. If anyone has nothing better to do, feel free to join us.

Merry Christmas again!

Edit: I'm being told I have to dress up and jeans and sandals aren't dressing up. I'm already married. I'm not going to an interview, funeral or a wedding. I don't want to dress up!
Unread 12-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #2864
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
Merry Christmas guys! I agree we should do some wheelin' and shootin' on the 1st
If we're going to trust you around us with a loaded weapon, we're going to need to know you a little better. So, tell us all about yourself. Just the "get to know you" crash course will do. What are you driving? Age? Married? What side of town? Any violent criminal history or mental illness?
Unread 12-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #2865
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ysb, puck went with us in the anniversary mine/lake trip. Seemed pretty cool.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.