Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1904 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 06-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #28546
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

you know that you have issues when you are using tweezers to put stickers on your kids toys that came in their happy meals.

Unread 06-28-2013, 06:47 PM   #28547
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
you know that you have issues when you are using tweezers to put stickers on your kids toys that came in their happy meals.
Nope, it just means you're getting old and blind. Or old and losing motor control! Lol
Unread 06-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #28548
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
i've never run my credit. dont even know how.
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

You can do it for free once a year. Doesn't give you your credit score "number" but lets you know if there is any problems. You can take the option to pay I think like $10 or so to get your score. Does all 3 credit bureaus.
Spaceball is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #28549
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

You guys got me wanting to check my credit score but im kind of afraid to see how low those numbers could possibly go...

I gotta start looking into and FINISH bankruptcy this year. I hate having bad credit.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #28550
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
As is, more air flow
I dont know whats better having the 115 degree wind blow on you a lot or have yourself covered and only get hit a little, but then does it get hotter inside??
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #28551
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I like having the doors off and just the wind blowing.i dont sweat as much then.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #28552
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I need some firework advice. This our first year celebrating the fourth in Vegas. Back home in KY we got away with allot but I was wondering what I could get away with here. We didn't consider it a successful event unless the cops came at least once but we never got in any trouble, just told to stop. I heard they give huge tickets here so I want to be a little proactive and find out what I can get away with. I'm assuming my homade fountains the create 30ft pillars of flame are out but where is the line? My son wants get to get mortars. Thanks!
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #28553
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I think the only thing that is legal here in Vegas are those snakes and pop-its.

But I have done some mortars last year and other "good" fireworks with no teouble from the cops before.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #28554
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Has anyone here got a hookup where I can score some replacement EBC Yellowstuff pads for the front and rear of my 05 LJ at better than Amazon prices?
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #28555
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
You guys got me wanting to check my credit score but im kind of afraid to see how low those numbers could possibly go...

I gotta start looking into and FINISH bankruptcy this year. I hate having bad credit.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Bankruptcy is a horrible thing from what I hear.

You read that book I told you?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #28556
sirhk100

Well I got my situation figured out and on it's way to being fixed. The comcast company didn't have matching info for me. The collection agency actually came forth and provided me all the info and I was able to prove it wasn't my crap very easily so they're starting their process to remove it from my history and I also have the credit agency dispute started as well. I've got case numbers for everything at this point so now it's mostly just a matter of time for the whole thing to work it's way thru the system. I'll check it again in a month or so and email for updates.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #28557
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Bankruptcy is a horrible thing from what I hear.

You read that book I told you?
What was that book called again? I totally forgot about it.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #28558
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Well I got my situation figured out and on it's way to being fixed. The comcast company didn't have matching info for me. The collection agency actually came forth and provided me all the info and I was able to prove it wasn't my crap very easily so they're starting their process to remove it from my history and I also have the credit agency dispute started as well. I've got case numbers for everything at this point so now it's mostly just a matter of time for the whole thing to work it's way thru the system. I'll check it again in a month or so and email for updates.
Keep up on it, dont give them a month. I paid off some stupid debt to AT&T a while back in full. They said i could pay like 200 and have it on my credit report still or the full amount 330 and it would be taken off within the month. Yeah its still on there and i wasted 80 bucks
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #28559
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post

What was that book called again? I totally forgot about it.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Total money make over by Dave Ramsey.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #28560
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ

Sent from my SPH-L900
Mine is pretty low too. All debts have been paid, I just have no revolving credit. The only CC I can get approved for is a secured card.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.