Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1895 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #28411
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

How's it workin out for you?

ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #28412
sirhk100

Marn, some afternoon would you be willing to swing by my house for probably all of about 2 minutes. I have what's probably a really stupid plant question to ask you involving watering. I can't figure out if I'm doing too much or not enough or if I've got something else going on. It's probably something where you walk up spit out about 2 sentences and walk off...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #28413
sirhk100

On another topic, I've got one person that is claiming to be interested in my truck next month but it's between my truck and a $21K razor. I now have another person who wants to fly out and buy my truck but needs to sell his body dropped bagged custom painted crazy exotic Chevy S10 first. So now essentially I'm possibly waiting on someone else to sell their truck so that I can sell my truck so that I can go buy another truck. LOL Where'd all the damn kids with rich parents go? Stupid economy! Garza, just buy my truck for your son!!!! Think of how gnarly it'll be by the time he's ready for it! I'll even build the spindles you need for the front end included in the purchase price of $15K or more.

Unread 06-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #28414
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Marn, some afternoon would you be willing to swing by my house for probably all of about 2 minutes. I have what's probably a really stupid plant question to ask you involving watering. I can't figure out if I'm doing too much or not enough or if I've got something else going on. It's probably something where you walk up spit out about 2 sentences and walk off...
Yeah def, it'll give me an excuse to check out the truck too.

You home tonight?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #28415
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Where'd all the damn kids with rich parents go?
They went to the ford dealership and bought raptors

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #28416
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

They went to the ford dealership and bought raptors
And jumped them off of stupid dirt mounds totaling them and causing extensive medical bills. No more rich in the parents!
Unread 06-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #28417
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Yeah def, it'll give me an excuse to check out the truck too.

You home tonight?
Yup, heading home in minutes to begin my tire wrestling match.

Unread 06-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #28418
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

aite, i'll swing by.

Quote:

Unread 06-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #28419
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I was really impressed with how quiet it was, kinda shocked to see how tight of a fit it was as well, that's gonna suck to have to remove the radiator to do simple stuff, but the benefits outweigh the pain in the butt factor.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #28420
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm about to post the .40 S&W ammo but thought I would give you guys a heads up. 1350 rds of what looks to be reloads for $500. Let me know if your interested.
Unread 06-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #28421
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon
I'm about to post the .40 S&W ammo but thought I would give you guys a heads up. 1350 rds of whatooksto be reloads for $500. Let me know if your interested.
Man I wish that was .45 I would be all over it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #28422
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Thanks again Kris, for welding up the tin can floor pan! I'm more than happy with the results and appreciate it big time!
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #28423
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

So, didnt get to touch my jeep tonight. Had to go rescue Dani's sister because the tranny went out on the thunder chicken. Turned out it jsut slipped a few times and she freaked...but whatever. still totally drivable.

Quote:

Unread 06-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #28424
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalHunter View Post
Thanks again Kris, for welding up the tin can floor pan! I'm more than happy with the results and appreciate it big time!
I dunno man, i'd chop it out and replace it at the bare minimum, but from what I saw, I wouldnt feel safe unless I replaced the whole tub.

Quote:

Unread 06-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #28425
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

I dunno man, i'd chop it out and replace it at the bare minimum, but from what I saw, I wouldnt feel safe unless I replaced the whole tub.
hahaha.... Looks like the tub will survive! Next problem is figuring out my battery drain. Left the old girl while mall crawling and came back to a dead battery. That sucked to say the least!

I also lost my virginity over the weekend. I was jeep waived! And heck, I wasn't even paying attention to initiate it!
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.