Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1891 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 06-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #28351
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hookers sound better

Unread 06-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #28352
sirhk100

LOL, maybe to you married and taken dudes they do... LOL I'll stick with my current regiment of random chicks that aren't professional for a heck of a lot cheaper! I think the last one cost less then $10 for the entire night! It involved $5 worth of pinball and $5 worth of frozen yogurt...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #28353
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
**** me runnin'.....

Did you get the ac in your work truck fixed yet?
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #28354
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yes thank goodness

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #28355
sirhk100

Well, halfway successful... Got a garage door opener to modify and setup as my gate opener so I'll be back to the ultra classy rich status again living in my own private gated hood like marn. Unsuccessful at the bench grinder though. They couldn't order the one I wanted eventhough it's on their webpage. I'm going to hit homedepot today after work. They're $6 more but if they have it in stock I'll take it... I'll see if they price match but even if they don't, dgaf, I'll still take it. If they don't have it in stock then I'll just try to order thru lowes tomorrow.

Unread 06-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #28356
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
LOL, maybe to you married and taken dudes they do... LOL I'll stick with my current regiment of random chicks that aren't professional for a heck of a lot cheaper! I think the last one cost less then $10 for the entire night! It involved $5 worth of pinball and $5 worth of frozen yogurt...
You're not paying for the sex, you are paying for them to leave after the sex!
Unread 06-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #28357
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Well, halfway successful... Got a garage door opener to modify and setup as my gate opener so I'll be back to the ultra classy rich status again living in my own private gated hood like marn. Unsuccessful at the bench grinder though. They couldn't order the one I wanted eventhough it's on their webpage. I'm going to hit homedepot today after work. They're $6 more but if they have it in stock I'll take it... I'll see if they price match but even if they don't, dgaf, I'll still take it. If they don't have it in stock then I'll just try to order thru lowes tomorrow.
If you wanna be like me, you'll have to hire a half assed guard, who allows anybody in that can spew out 4 numbers and a set of words that vaguely resemble something that a could maybe possibly potentially be an address within the community.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #28358
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
You're not paying for the sex, you are paying for them to leave after the sex!
you sir, always seem to be wise beyond your years.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #28359
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
If you wanna be like me, you'll have to hire a half assed guard, who allows anybody in that can spew out 4 numbers and a set of words that vaguely resemble something that a could maybe possibly potentially be an address within the community.
He's black, and his name is Cody, he's pretty much good for nothing.

Sitting on hold is one of my favorite things to do! LOL Common Deaver spring dude, pickup!!! You said it would be quick!

Unread 06-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #28360
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Harbor freight has bench grinders with a warranty and with as much work as you do you'll wear them out before the warranty is up.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #28361
sirhk100

Yeah but I bet those ones will piss me off! When it comes to power tools, 99% of the time I'd rather spend the money and get one that I can actually use. I've never been happy with a power tool purchase from harbor freight and always regret it. The one I'm looking at is $100 dewalt and it's a 4.0 amp motor. The ones they had on the shelf at lowes were 2.0 and 2.4amps. They sales guys is like just get one of these, they're a bit cheaper too. I'm like, for $20 more I'll pay to have almost twice the power and be able to shove the metal in twice as fast and hard. It's one of those things where, sure, the HF one will work, but once you use a better one with a real motor, you won't waste your money on the smaller ones.

Unread 06-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #28362
sirhk100

Actually, that's a lie... I am happy with my 1/2" chuck drill motor from harbor freight but I only use it for notching tubing and the occasional drill bit that won't fit in my 110V dewalt drill. Cordless tools are another thing I've given up on as well... Complete crap imo!

Unread 06-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #28363
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Actually, that's a lie... I am happy with my 1/2" chuck drill motor from harbor freight but I only use it for notching tubing and the occasional drill bit that won't fit in my 110V dewalt drill. Cordless tools are another thing I've given up on as well... Complete crap imo!
I ve had the same experience. The only thing I usually get are tools you can't really screw up on, impact sockets, chain, and consumables. I just figure with the warranty you could keep getting a new one but that would also be a huge PITA.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #28364
sirhk100

When i cut the roof off the race truck I bought a air powered body saw. I used it for about 30 seconds, boxed it back up and went and exchanged it for a corded one. That one is okay at best. Works fine on fiberglass and the occasional sheetmetal but wouldn't want to use it daily that's for sure! The HF stuff has it's place and typically for as much as I use a lot of my stuff I'd rather pay a bit extra for a bit more power. My bench grinder that cooked itself is an old black and decker unit that my dad had for as long as I can remember. If my welder hadn't cooked it, it would still be working. I figure a dewalt bench grinder for $100 will probably last a decade or more vs. a $45 HF unit...

On a different topic, gotta give GT credit!!! I ordered my tires Friday morning. They haven't even billed me yet the tires were in my driveway just now! Talk about quick!

Unread 06-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #28365
sirhk100

I've got the whole front conversion clip off my old expo for sale right now. Had it listed at $600, dropped it to $500. Retail it would be roughly $900-1000 for everything right. Had a dude offer me $350 and it'll be picked up tomorrow. I replied, sorry, I'm firm at $500, that's already a smoking deal. He replies, a smoking deal would be $350 in your hand tomorrow. I reply, I'll hang the parts on the wall as decor before I let it go for less then $500 so you can have it for $500 anytime you want. LOL

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.