Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1889 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 06-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #28321
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I think the SF is San Fernando valley. Which is LA.
You couldn't of told me this hours ago lol I would of been on my way to LA by now

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #28322
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

They don't cry when they get three years. They get three hots and a cot and to them it is a vacation. Besides, I don't want to see criminals cry, I want to see them bleed out. Further, you have to be careful with salt, that **** will get you time in prison. It raises questions as to your use of force. As in was the deadly force that you used really needed?
****ing serous! the court system is ****ed up. Either you call the cops when you see them trying to get in and the cops take there time getting there. Or you shoot them and risk going to jail. Even the of you shoot them in your house it's legal. You better kill them if there in your house or they'll come up with a bull**** lie... Rant done atleast it wasn't a illegal immigrant rant id still be going
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #28323
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So this is what I did all day!
Looks funner then what I did today. Went to do my rear wheel bearing. It started off bad I had my tires done awhile ago at a shop they put the lugs on a little to tight first bolt I had to remove the sleeve and hammered a sparkplug socket on it and had to do the same with the rest minus the sleeve thing. Fyi sparkplug sockets are good because you can put a 4 way on the end of it. Removed my drum took the diff cover off and the damn bolt that holds the locking pin I had nothing that would fit it had a socket that would but not with the ratchet on it grinded down the socket to. So I found some lugs sealed my diff back up and filled it up. Hate having a inadequate tool supply sometimes
Unread 06-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #28324
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Looks funner then what I did today. Went to do my rear wheel bearing. It started off bad I had my tires done awhile ago at a shop they put the lugs on a little to tight first bolt I had to remove the sleeve and hammered a sparkplug socket on it and had to do the same with the rest minus the sleeve thing. Fyi sparkplug sockets are good because you can put a 4 way on the end of it. Removed my drum took the diff cover off and the damn bolt that holds the locking pin I had nothing that would fit it had a socket that would but not with the ratchet on it grinded down the socket to. So I found some lugs sealed my diff back up and filled it up. Hate having a inadequate tool supply sometimes
No one asked
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 01:42 AM   #28325
sirhk100

Robby is a effin monster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_0Lh_1-wg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #28326
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post

No one asked
well lol it just pissed me off. fullcoverage cover a wheel bearing making a car tire fly off lol
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #28327
JPrich

So I used to have a Jeep...

Does it count if I had a stock Jeep Wrangler before I bought the Tacoma? I don't want you Jeep guys to get all technical!

Anyway, been here in London for two months and finally able to have some kind of routine. Instead of doing yard work in crappy June weather I decided to play with some video stuff!

Thanks again to all you guys for jumping in to help and spending a long day in the desert trying to keep my truck running! As it turns out, we might come calling again for some help before the end of the year! Hope you guys are all doing well!

JPrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #28328
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good Jason. It was a privilege to participate in not only that day, but personally seeing the truck develop and be built. Hope London isn't too much of a drag and I look forward to the next time the truck races.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #28329
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hello friends

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #28330
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Awesome vid Jason. I really had a great time at the race. Anytime you guys need help I'm down. Between that race and khris posting vids I'm turning into a junky. Hopefully you can get back soon and enjoy some more time behind the wheel of that beast. Oh I don't have a running jeep either and it isn't to bad around here.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #28331
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrich
Does it count if I had a stock Jeep Wrangler before I bought the Tacoma? I don't want you Jeep guys to get all technical!

Anyway, been here in London for two months and finally able to have some kind of routine. Instead of doing yard work in crappy June weather I decided to play with some video stuff!

Thanks again to all you guys for jumping in to help and spending a long day in the desert trying to keep my truck running! As it turns out, we might come calling again for some help before the end of the year! Hope you guys are all doing well!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPc4YxAQMqs
Welcome to the nuthouse/funny farm - Great video, those are some impressive machines and some amazing skills; you guys did a great job of holding your own. BTW, thanks for all you are doing for our country!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #28332
sirhk100

Finally got that 6 speed trans outta my garage and gained back my jack stand storage space!

Wanna see how not to build an engine cage?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3888571890.html

1st, no crossover tube tieing the two hoops together. They need it bad!!! Trust me!
2nd, I don't see a 3rd tube kicking inwards to the top inner most edge of the frame rail to give at least a little triangulation.
3rd. coilovers mounted on simple long tabs that aren't tied into anything AND are off the side of the tube! 100% promise that either the welds are going to fail or that tube is going to rip open eventually from supporting the weight of the vehicle. Think about the amount of leverage on those upper shock tabs!

Unread 06-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #28333
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Finally got that 6 speed trans outta my garage and gained back my jack stand storage space!

Wanna see how not to build an engine cage?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3888571890.html

1st, no crossover tube tieing the two hoops together. They need it bad!!! Trust me!
2nd, I don't see a 3rd tube kicking inwards to the top inner most edge of the frame rail to give at least a little triangulation.
3rd. coilovers mounted on simple long tabs that aren't tied into anything AND are off the side of the tube! 100% promise that either the welds are going to fail or that tube is going to rip open eventually from supporting the weight of the vehicle. Think about the amount of leverage on those upper shock tabs!

and whats up with the duct tape?

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #28334
sirhk100

Custom reservoir mounts... I'm pretty sure every vehicle at my house has had that custom touch at one point or another...

Unread 06-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #28335
sirhk100

Just ordered a gallon of gunmetal grey dip... gonna be doing a jeep hardtop in a couple weeks. Gotta get the race truck out of my garage first. I'll post up some before and after pics when I do it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.