Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1888 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFCurrieZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 06-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #28306
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll use bird shot! Lol two or three rounds of bird shot! (It doesn't go through as many walls) OO and slugs go through people, then through walls, then through people, then through walls, then...

Unread 06-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #28307
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

If it comes to it, it will be 9mm JHP. I disabled my jeep because it sits in thw street, while my wifes Commander is in the garage. It's funny though, she cares more about her Jeep being stolen then mine. Her Jeep has a coded key, mine does not. I really dislike all this crap, i hope i catch these fucctards.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #28308
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
If it comes to it, it will be 9mm JHP. I disabled my jeep because it sits in thw street, while my wifes Commander is in the garage. It's funny though, she cares more about her Jeep being stolen then mine. Her Jeep has a coded key, mine does not. I really dislike all this crap, i hope i catch these fucctards.
Unno why people just can't work for there ****. They Probly look at you like your rich. Fact is you just have a job and don't go running around at night stealing **** you should throw a trip wire by your garage. Once you hear someones face hit the garage door you'll know someones there lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #28309
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Atleast don't kill them so your can see them cry like a little ***** in court when they get hit with 3+ years
They don't cry when they get three years. They get three hots and a cot and to them it is a vacation. Besides, I don't want to see criminals cry, I want to see them bleed out. Further, you have to be careful with salt, that **** will get you time in prison. It raises questions as to your use of force. As in was the deadly force that you used really needed?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #28310
sirhk100

Been messaging with a dude on another forum that claims he should be getting a check he's waiting on the first week of July and is buying a new toy mid july for sure. He said right now he's looking at a razor for $21K but he says my truck is his other point of interest. He's out of Cali and would actually unregister it for the street and trailer it and run it as a green sticker truck. Hmmmm, my truck for $15-17K vs. a built polaris ranger for $21K... To me my truck would be a no brainer in that situation. I'm not getting my hopes up but man, if I can have my truck sold next month that would be HUGE!!!!

Power, what if I have my truck sold, the new truck bought, money saved up and the new truck finished up before you get yours done??? If I do, you're gonna hear about it from me!!!! And maybe even give you a ride in it since it'll finally actually be a fast ride in my driveway!

Also, "if" I get this other truck, I'll likely eventually be in the market for a '80s F150 for insanely dirt cheap! Like $500, don't care condition as long as it has a clean title and would pass smog! I'd be buying it for the vin numbers and title mostly...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #28311
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Also, "if" I get this other truck, I'll likely eventually be in the market for a '80s F150 for insanely dirt cheap! Like $500, don't care condition as long as it has a clean title and would pass smog! I'd be buying it for the vin numbers and title mostly...
As soon as I read that I figured one of two things. Title and VIN or a tow pig.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #28312
sirhk100

Yeah, the truck itself will be cut up and disposed of...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #28313
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Fan blade just crapped out on me. Just threw a single blade through my shroud... luckily it missed the radiator entirely. Gots a nice wobblez to the jeep now.
Unread 06-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #28314
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

who has friends in san fran?
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...888480759.html
This is a better deal than my $400 TJ!
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #28315
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So this is what I did all day!
image-1227365722.jpg   image-3729766230.jpg   image-1912528169.jpg   image-1285452588.jpg   image-3952862041.jpg  

Unread 06-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #28316
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

And, out of sequence, but...
image-3247757049.jpg  
Unread 06-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #28317
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Looks good!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #28318
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Looks good Powr. I spent the day wheeling up on Angels Peak and exploring some of the side trails.

On a funnier note, I just got an email about a new meetup group "Prestige Jeepers" sponsored by Prestige Jeep... lmao what a bunch of tools that are just a little bit behind the power curve.
Unread 06-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #28319
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206
who has friends in san fran?
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...888480759.html
This is a better deal than my $400 TJ!
I think the SF is San Fernando valley. Which is LA.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #28320
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
what a bunch of tools that are just a little bit behind the power curve.
Why's it gotta be the "power" curve? Trying to say something about me? Why couldn't have been just "the curve?"
At least now I know how you REALLY feel! Rofl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.