Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1884 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Reply
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #28246
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,633
Marn isn't this the same Willys from Pahrump you wanted?....buy it
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3883622842.html

Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #28247
SoCalHunter
Registered User
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NW Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 45
I've got a 13 week old Vizsla (that wakes my arse up way too early), and a 3 1/2 year old Vizsla. I'll be leaving them at home. I met your dog... black lab... likes humping certain forum members! LOL They'd be cool with your dog. The little one would be into everything, probably try to eat a wrench or a compressor. So, they'll be staying home this time out! I'll text ya then.
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #28248
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,133
Oh, lol, yeah the humper!!! I'm horrible with who's been to my house and who hasn't been until you've been around a few times...

I'm used to everything being eaten... LOL



On a different note, that tire comment I made earlier just went from me getting some ducks in a row to possibly try and weasel the best pricing available to crap, I've got one tire on the expo that's pretty worn and as of walking out to go to lunch I have another that is 100% trash! Crap!!! Guess I'm buying tires for the expo like tomorrow probably and the one I owe to the race truck. I wasn't exactly planning this purchase this moment either... Ugh... Just gotta wait and see if Jason wants to stack some more on it before I place it. The deal is though, if you want any red label 35" generals my price isn't amazing but it's likely going to beat anything you find and if you're buying a full set the savings will be noticeable. Probably ordering tomorrow... PM me if you're interested and I'll get you pricing.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #28249
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
Just read these on another site:

Quote:
If you watch a pregnancy backwards, it is about a shemonster that sucks a baby through her vagina and keeps it in her uterus for nine months absorbing its nutrients. Then a man puts his penis inside the shemonster and sucks up the remains.
Quote:
Children are like chia pets except that instead of adding water, you add semen.
Funny but WTF?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #28250
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,133
So I look at dezertrangers.com, racedezert.com, occasionally explorerforums.com and lately the dipyourcar.com forum for obvious reasons. Andy, what forums to you look at?
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:07 PM   #28251
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,686
This one, DR, racedezert, and a couple of others when I am bored at work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #28252
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,909
Yep, we are now questioning what kinds of sites you visit.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #28253
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,133
It would be those "others" that we're all a bit curious about now...

Crap, I really don't want to buy tires right now!!!

Anyone have any need/interest in two 35x12.50-15 goodyear MTR's that have some decent tread on them? Even a bit more annoyed right now considering I was just *****ing this morning on here about the beadlock marathon I pulled like 2 weekends ago mounting these up and then I also dropped another $60 to get them balanced... I guess it's just money... Ugh... My truck needs to sell tonight so I can go buy a new toy this weekend and make things better! LOL
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #28254
SoCalHunter
Registered User
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NW Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
It would be those "others" that we're all a bit curious about now...

Crap, I really don't want to buy tires right now!!!

Anyone have any need/interest in two 35x12.50-15 goodyear MTR's that have some decent tread on them? Even a bit more annoyed right now considering I was just *****ing this morning on here about the beadlock marathon I pulled like 2 weekends ago mounting these up and then I also dropped another $60 to get them balanced... I guess it's just money... Ugh... My truck needs to sell tonight so I can go buy a new toy this weekend and make things better! LOL
Are you selling it tonight? I have no interest in buying it. I just want to see the paint job.
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #28255
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,133
Nope, unless someone calls me and wants to buy it... I'm just saying it would be a nice way to sway my mood right now is if it were to sell. I've had no cash offers, just a lot of trade offers.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #28256
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,764
Just spent $600 in parts for a truck that hasn't been registered since 95. A fuel tank, hoses, fuel pump, carb rebuild with bushing kit, distributor, and a harmonic balancer. Crappy thing is it probably still won't start.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #28257
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Marn isn't this the same Willys from Pahrump you wanted?....buy it
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3883622842.html
no, the one i wanted was a black one that ran and drove.

That one looks good thouhg, drop in a motor and go!
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #28258
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Just spent $600 in parts for a truck that hasn't been registered since 95. A fuel tank, hoses, fuel pump, carb rebuild with bushing kit, distributor, and a harmonic balancer. Crappy thing is it probably still won't start.
at least you didnt buy the wrong axles.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #28259
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,133
Is yours running at this point marn? What's left if not?
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #28260
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer
 
Dr. Marneaus's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,244
oh its running. that was never the issue. just not driving lol.

I need to bend 2 more brake lines (the coiled ones from MC to prop valve)
cut and re-flare 4 brake lines
mount the prop valve (welding a bolt to the frame)
bleed the brakes
put the gas tank back in
bolt up the front shocks
install a steering stabilizer
swap out the front spring plates
and then get my tires switched over to the wheels.

At that point it will be drivable, and safe to drive at that. Thats really only a weekend's worth of work, I may start bending the last 2 new lines tonight, but these 12+ hour days are leaving me with zero energy when i get home.

Also, i still haven't touched the rear axle other than bolting it in. that needs all new brakes, new brake lines, new bearings, new u joint, new shocks, and new fluid. But that isnt necessary to make it drivable.
__________________
Andrew - Landscape architect in training. Not landscaper

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.