Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#37,604 ·
#37,606 ·
See some weird **** on the strip. Just watched a chick freak the **** out because someone bought one of her "friends" out of a vending machine.

#37,611 ·
A friend of mine has a buddy/customer that lives in Oregon and owns a tank. Drives it to the store and ****. Added turn signals and its 100% street legal I guess.

That person also has a "cannon guy" as in "My cannon guy came over the other day" which I assume means he owns enough cannons to necessitate having a guy that knows more about them than he does.

Must be nice, lol.

#37,612 ·
matthew900 said:
Please get video!!
I was pulling out my phone to get video when security got there. Wound up posting on here instead. LOL

#37,615 ·
May actually someday look like a truck!

Not as easy as it looks though, my wheel base is within 1/4" of stock which is great, except the cab has been moved back a bit for weight distribution and well... Means mounting the fenders is gonna take a bit of extra work to make look right...

Got my hood and everything though...

Still gonna be MONTHS till I'm ready to mount it... Hoping to have it fire up here in the next few weeks. Been working on plumbing and sending units for gauges and sent out my wiring materials list for quote from a sponsor. Should be getting that stuff knocked out here fairly shortly. I get the shocks a week from today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.