Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1880 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 06-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #28186
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I now can roll my own 38/357!!!!
Second row up, sixth from the right looks like it got a deeper seat?

Unread 06-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #28187
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

Second row up, sixth from the right looks like it got a deeper seat?
No it was leaning towards the camera. There was a pice of dirt or something under it making it lean. I tried to make it straight for the pic but couldn't :-(

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #28188
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I wonder if this kid is currently asking Khris "So how much air can I get in that thing"

Unread 06-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #28189
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So glad too see that they mentioned Henderson in this article.

http://******baganimosity.wordpress....-a-flatbiller/

replace ***** area of link with

d o u c h e
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #28190
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
So glad too see that they mentioned Henderson in this article.

http://******baganimosity.wordpress....-a-flatbiller/

replace ***** area of link with

d o u c h e
That's clutch, brah!

ROFLMFAO!
Unread 06-19-2013, 11:32 PM   #28191
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Andy!!! Are you even still around?
I am still here, just been really busy the past couple weeks. It was so much easier to deploy when I lived in Germnay. It was just kinda let a couple of people (landlord, elec company,etc.) know that I was going to be gone for a while and take off. Here, it is a bit of a pain in the ***.

That truck on the other hand looks freaking amazing!

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #28192
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Welp, today fukking sucked. I finaly got home, and i hate my ****tard co-worker who didnt want to come in today. I am probly going to hell for saying this, but if a catch thae ******* who stole my van, i will sodomize his a$$hole with my rifle. Then after that i will shove my pissed off bearded dragon inside said rectum and superglue it shut, leaving a straw as an air hole for the beardy so he can move about dudes insides biteing and scratching his way out. After all that is done, id je begs for the pain to end, **** you, its not over. I will take my **** filled toilet auger and force feed it to him untill all 3' of 1/2 cable is inside, then spin the handle untill i get too tired to continue. When i am done i will give him to the esses down the block to remove what is left of rhis low life p.o.s.

P.S. Marn if this is too grafic please feel free to remove it.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #28193
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
Welp, today fukking sucked. I finaly got home, and i hate my ****tard co-worker who didnt want to come in today. I am probly going to hell for saying this, but if a catch thae ******* who stole my van, i will sodomize his a$$hole with my rifle. Then after that i will shove my pissed off bearded dragon inside said rectum and superglue it shut, leaving a straw as an air hole for the beardy so he can move about dudes insides biteing and scratching his way out. After all that is done, id je begs for the pain to end, **** you, its not over. I will take my **** filled toilet auger and force feed it to him untill all 3' of 1/2 cable is inside, then spin the handle untill i get too tired to continue. When i am done i will give him to the esses down the block to remove what is left of rhis low life p.o.s.

Um... Wow. Remind me to never cross a plumber. You guys are some scheming violent folks! Regardless, I hope things start getting better for you soon bud
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #28194
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Puck, I think you missed your calling as a postal worker! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #28195
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I just missed my exit and got off at d street and Washington. Holy **** its bad down here
You know what's funny is right off that exit, there's a sign that says, "Welcome to friendly North Las Vegas."
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #28196
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
Hey guys I just wanted you all to know that I'm starting my own plumbing business. I have VERY competitive prices and top quality parts.
Just sayin...

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #28197
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj

You know what's funny is right off that exit, there's a sign that says, "Welcome to friendly North Las Vegas."
I was born near LVBVD and pecos. It was bad back then but way worse now. My dads truck was stolen 3 times and used in the stealing of 2 vending machines. He would always get it back with little to no damage. Our house was shot once, and someone stole the driveshaft out of my grandpas truck.
image-642924100.jpg  
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #28198
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

And this morning, I'm reminded why I hate doing beadlocks lol......
image-791249973.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #28199
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
And this morning, I'm reminded why I hate doing beadlocks lol......
You could've came over for my beadlock party a couple weeks ago. 4 hours on a friday night and another 2 on sat morning. Yet for some reason everyone wants them? LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #28200
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

You could've came over for my beadlock party a couple weeks ago. 4 hours on a friday night and another 2 on sat morning. Yet for some reason everyone wants them? LOL
Tell me about it....2hrs last night, and an hour this morning. Not to mention, I had to pick metal out of almost every bolt so I could get a socket on them. It's all for good reason though. Im going back to riding on the wings, and OMF is doing some custom rings for my Methods....spare wheel is shipping out today!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.