Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1879 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #28171
sirhk100

ummmm the barefoot dude here, possibly the stupidest idea I've seen this year... not gonna go with ever cause well, that's a bold statement but this year is probably safe.

Granted, this was probably filmed last year but didn't see it till now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #28172
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sportsmans still has 2 100 round packs of 12 gauge target load if anybody is looking. This is the first I have seen in a few months

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #28173
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Lease is almost up for us in this hell of an apartment. Gonna be hammering down to find a nice house. I thought we had a 12 month lease but I guess we only did a 9 month lease.

If anybody has any leads on a house for rent that doesn't require a whole lot of money to move into at first let me know. Gonna be transferring to around the flamingo jones area for work so maybe somewhere around that area.

Got until the end of July.
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #28174
sirhk100

Seriously, why is it that every single work day, the hardest single decision I make is where to go for lunch!!! Is there any pizza buffet's near the automall in Henderson? Like within say a 10 minute drive?

Unread 06-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #28175
sirhk100

Andy!!! Are you even still around? If so, here's your benchmark!!! About as little space as your jeep and a lot more travel with a lot more speed and should go anywhere!!!

Unread 06-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #28176
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Just picked up a set of 357 dies, some 38 caliber bullets and a shell holder. Gonna load me some 38 special rounds tonight.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #28177
sirhk100

Go back to your thread!

Unread 06-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #28178
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Just picked up a set of 357 dies, some 38 caliber bullets and a shell holder. Gonna load me some 38 special rounds tonight.
don't you have anything better to do? Heck you could be adding "Oh no the beast is low on fuel!" to your video?
Unread 06-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #28179
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

What is better to do that making your own ammunition? Sounds like a good time to me!

It's relaxing. Just get to sit and go through repeated motions. Calming almost meditative!

Or maybe I will have a cigar and a scotch while watching a movie. I think netflix jist sent the new total recall. i gotta check out the new version of the 3 boob chick. Unfortunately smoking and reloading don't mix otherwise I would do those two things

Quote:

Unread 06-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #28180
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Also....cross forum jokes will only be funny to a select few haha

Quote:

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #28181
sirhk100

Prerunner kids do some dumb stuff but honestly, I'd argue jeep people are just as equally dumb!

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #28182
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Prerunner kids do some dumb stuff but honestly, I'd argue jeep people are just as equally dumb!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owbJTrjfu-U
How to throw away thousands of dollars in just a few simple steps! Idiots!
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #28183
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owbJTrjfu-U
Pucks brother?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #28184
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Any suggestions on a place to vacuum and recharge an AC system???

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #28185
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I now can roll my own 38/357!!!!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.