Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1874 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #28096
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So this fool emails and asks if I can give some kind of warranty on the D30/35 set. Oh, sure! Take and install them under a 700hp mud buggy for a race an return them because they're broken! Right! Idiots.

Edit: it was even better because he said "because I'm paying cash" is why he wants a warranty. CL brings them all out doesn't it?

Unread 06-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #28097
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
So my Mom sends pics from the back porch at the CO cabin today......
Where in CO?
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #28098
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Greg you got 17's right? Get these and a little lift!
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3877800554.html
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #28099
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
So this fool emails and asks if I can give some kind of warranty on the D30/35 set. Oh, sure! Take and install them under a 700hp mud buggy for a race an return them because they're broken! Right! Idiots.

Edit: it was even better because he said "because I'm paying cash" is why he wants a warranty. CL brings them all out doesn't it?
Tell him the warranty is "As Is".
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #28100
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

Cl is full of ******* low ballers trying to **** people over lol.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #28101
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post

Tell him the warranty is "As Is".
Or product under warranty till used lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #28102
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Pretty sweet pics garza. Pretty awesome. I've never seen a bear in the wild before.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #28103
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
Greg you got 17's right? Get these and a little lift!
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3877800554.html
I do like the km2's.
Unread 06-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #28104
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Ah made me sum brake lines!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 12:30 AM   #28105
Puck81
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Jigsaws wife?
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #28106
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
It's crazy how they got everybody to move at exactly the same time. Lots of practice! ROFLMFAO!
Unread 06-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #28107
sirhk100

HAHAHA, wish you guys could've watched my experience at 7/11 this morning. Dude in a ZJ on 33's probably eyeballed me as I pulled in. His ZJ looked nice. I go inside to get my goodies and come out and he's checking out my expo. Walk up and say hello... He starts into the "nice ride man, I was going to build an explorer but when I was shopping all my friends told me that they couldn't be built good enough to do much with and they convinced me to buy this ZJ"... Blah blah blah... Was funny cause the dude was just like all pissed off that his friends talked him out of building an exploder when he saw mine. LOL I thought it was funny!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #28108
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Well, Last September y'all may remember I posted a lot of pics from our trip up to Ely, NV for Labor Day. I took a ton of video with a little action camera I bought specifically for the purpose of recording jeepin' adventures.

Well, I never sat down and made the video.

I finally did. 8 months later. This took a while to make, and it's my first try at doing anything like this. So, please, I welcome feedback.

It's a little long, 12 minutes, but has a good soundtrack and some nice scenery! You all know how i post the full 'story' of any of my trips, and i attempted to do the same thing with this video.

I hope you enjoy, and again, please feel free to offer feedback so I can do better next time.

P.S. As usual, youtube butchered the quality, but its not too bad.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #28109
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That is awesome...well done
Unread 06-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #28110
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
Where in CO?
South Central, I'm about 25 Miles from Mt. Blanca on the northeast side. Almost right between Alamosa and Walsenburg if you know where that's at. I usually tell people about 1.5hrs south west of CO Springs.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.