Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1868 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #28006
Garza
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
There was no whining going on at all in that post. Just saying for twice what I want for mine you can go buy that one and have the whole rear suspension destroyed when you try to actually run it hard.

And yeah, feel free to use my residence but it won't get you out of the ticket. What's wrong with your colorado cabin though you just mentioned earlier today to register it at? And wait, isn't that too fast for you anyways? Sounds like BJ's is almost into your price range!! Next drop should put it right there for you right?
I just want the AZ plates so it's street legal like all the rock-buggies in my neighborhood with AZ plates cruising around town . I'd never know if it was too fast, I'd just show up rev the engine a few times, sit and look cool

Actually the whining comment came from Dave hahaha. We know what you were saying, just having some Friday afternoon Jeepforum banter

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!" BF
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #28007
sirhk100

Only reason I want a V8 is cause it sounds cool. I'm actually scared of this truck I'm trying to get and likely will end up hurt in it...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #28008
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
I wish looks like a scammer
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #28009
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm actually scared of this truck I'm trying to get and likely will end up hurt in it...
Emotionally?
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #28010
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Standing here at a warehouse on Russell. Spending way too much money on shoes

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #28011
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared
Standing here at a warehouse on Russell. Spending way too much money on shoes

Posted from outer space.
Only gay guys do that. The rest of us buy our shoes at the mall.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #28012
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
The rest of us buy our shoes at the mall.
Only gay guys do that. The rest of us buy our boots online.
Unread 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #28013
sirhk100

First off... I haven't bought shoes since 2001. My first job out of college was quality control manager for Reef, I quit and had hundreds of pairs of shoes. Celebrity women would've been jealous of the size of my collection. I'm down to just about none though and am dreading having to buy shoes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
Emotionally?
No, physically... The truck will likely be putting down 2-3 times the power I'm used to, have 3 times the shock I'm used to, be built to a level I'm not used to, and be capable of speeds I'm definitely not used to. The race truck is SLOW compared to what this other truck should be once it's finished if I get it and that's why I'm scared. Emotions have nothing to do with it, totaling it and physically hurting myself is what has to do with it.

And on that note... What did you guys do tonight?

Unread 06-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #28014
sirhk100

Did any of you guys used to ride BMX at all back in the day? I used to dirt jump... Like these were my normal trails in san diego. This was when I was about 22-23ish y/o. Got sick of always being scabbed up and blowing out knees due to torn ligaments from dirt bikes that didn't play well with BMX.

I used to dirt jump on 24" cruisers and built up a pretty gnarly one way before you could buy a turn key built one like you can these days...

But man, I just watched this video!!!! Holy crap things are insane with what kids are doing these days!!! I mean things were nutty back then too but I wasn't into letting go of the bike. Bar spins and turn downs were about all I was willing to do in the air. I just liked jumping. But man, the transfers this dude is doing in the park in this video is absolutely insane!!!

Unread 06-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #28015
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Used to downhill mtb back in high school. Now I'm to old and fat. I've been trying to get back into biking but now it's too hot.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #28016
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

bmx was ****ing Awesome skated before I picked up a bmx bike. looking back though unno how I never broke Any bones. I remember riding through the college and going in circles well the security gaurd chased us lmao.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #28017
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Used to downhill mtb back in high school. Now I'm to old and fat. I've been trying to get back into biking but now it's too hot.
Never to old to bike.
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #28018
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Never to old to bike.
But you can be too fat to bike...
Unread 06-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #28019
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Did any of you guys used to ride BMX at all back in the day? I used to dirt jump... Like these were my normal trails in san diego. This was when I was about 22-23ish y/o. Got sick of always being scabbed up and blowing out knees due to torn ligaments from dirt bikes that didn't play well with BMX.

I used to dirt jump on 24" cruisers and built up a pretty gnarly one way before you could buy a turn key built one like you can these days...

But man, I just watched this video!!!! Holy crap things are insane with what kids are doing these days!!! I mean things were nutty back then too but I wasn't into letting go of the bike. Bar spins and turn downs were about all I was willing to do in the air. I just liked jumping. But man, the transfers this dude is doing in the park in this video is absolutely insane!!!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAx8bIi7kDQ&feature=share
I did. Even was in a few races up in the Seattle area. I rode a Redline. Don't remember many specs. We used to build tracks in the forest in our back yard.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #28020
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post

I did. Even was in a few races up in the Seattle area. I rode a Redline. Don't remember many specs. We used to build tracks in the forest in our back yard.

Posted from outer space.
Redline I miss mine it got stolen. That's was the lightest bike I ever picked up. There also ****ing fast. I remember riding in the forest and this one guy he was quite good at bmx well he attempted a front flip or back flip unno. He hit the ground so hard it bent his forks and they looked like a L

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.