Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1866 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #27976
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Andy is easy to notice in public, the only 4 ft tall guy walking all bow legged from the undrained bean bags.

Unread 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #27977
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Andy is easy to notice in public, the only 4 ft tall guy walking all bow legged from the undrained bean bags.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #27978
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

ok I am starting to think that just maybe Powr did get a new 2013 Wrangler

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3860026607.html

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3869398952.html

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3858846026.html

I almost want to email this tool and see if I can get him to meet me somewhere... then never show up.
Unread 06-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #27979
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
ok I am starting to think that just maybe Powr did get a new 2013 Wrangler
Maayyybe! Roflmao
Unread 06-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #27980
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Something strange is going on... I have made every stop light today.
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #27981
sirhk100

I'm about ready to go put a sign on "hyoficer"s truck saying "next time you drive like an idiot around me I'm going to key your truck"... Douchnoozle cut off a line of 6 cars waiting at a red light to turn left by pulling up to the front in the right hand turn lane and then flooring it when the light turned green and turning left in front of everyone. I see this guy pulling crap like that at least once a week on my way to work.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #27982
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I'm about ready to go put a sign on "hyoficer"s truck saying "next time you drive like an idiot around me I'm going to key your truck"... Douchnoozle cut off a line of 6 cars waiting at a red light to turn left by pulling up to the front in the right hand turn lane and then flooring it when the light turned red and turning left in front of everyone. I see this guy pulling crap like that at least once a week on my way to work.
That's when I wish I was the first car at the light, people try crap like that all the time. I guess Jeep means I'm slow, cut in front of me...I love the look on peoples face when they turn only to see a 37" tire in their face...what are they going to do hurt my Jeep lol. My wife and I are completely opposite...she is the most defensive driver ever, I like to put people in their place

I seriously have to woosaahhh a lot, because last time I checked, nerfing on the highway isn't allowed......is it??
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #27983
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

So, I'm thinking of buying some property in northern Arizona or southern Utah. Perhaps 20-40 acres of wooded, mountain land or possibly a small rustic cabin on a smaller lot. Any thoughts?
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #27984
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds like a great plan. A perfect place to get away from the city, and just relax with no triffic or any *******s. If you like to fish, make sure you have a stream or pond on your land, on make sure some is close by.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #27985
sirhk100

If buying in Northern Az, make sure to do serious research into any water issues with the property you're looking at. It's an issue along that whole area up I40 once you get east of kingman and hit the higher elevations. Places like Seligman and that whole area...

I'll sell yah a 2000sq', 4 bedroom, 3 bath on 2 acres 15 minutes from elk hunting country for $100K... It even comes with tenants to cover the payment till you decide to kick them out and keep it for yourself. They pay every month in full by the 10th and I haven't had any issues with them. It's about 5 miles east of the town of Paulden, Az out "big chino" road... Follow the pavement till it turns to dirt and then keep going... LOL

Looks flat but that ridgeline in the background... We used to drive 10 minutes up there to shoot and there's tons of trails up there!

I do miss the summer monsoons out there!!! It was awesome sitting on the porch with a drink watching the summer storms!

Unread 06-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #27986
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobicon View Post
So, I'm thinking of buying some property in northern Arizona or southern Utah. Perhaps 20-40 acres of wooded, mountain land or possibly a small rustic cabin on a smaller lot. Any thoughts?
I'm not too familiar with northern AZ, but I have a buddy selling a place in Duck Creek, UT it's pretty awesome there. I'd have to say southern UT is in the top 3 places I would love to have property to retire to one day. I have 2 acres in southern CO with a cabin, and it's seriously my favorite place on earth!! We're trying to get the adjacent acreage around it since a creek runs on the backside of the property, and I want to get old and pan for gold To get 20-40acres with what you describe I think is a win win!!
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #27987
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Good Morning friends.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #27988
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Morning Marn. I've inherited 15 acres in near Kolob Ut. Nothing on it, no power, water, nothin. It is on the side of a mountain and when I went to check it out 4 yrs ago BLM had blocked the only road on to my property due to having been washed out and several trees falling and blocking the road.

Want to buy? Haha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #27989
sirhk100

I need to ship my bike to Brazil, I found some dunes I want to ride in... They're almost like islands since it looks like virtually ever bowl is filled with water forming a zig zag of dunes... There's some cool places in this world that's for sure!!!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Maran...o,+Brazil&z=15

Unread 06-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #27990
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like a stinky place, lots of stagnant water! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.