Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1860 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #27886
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

anybody looking to buy a nice .357 revolver?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #27887
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
LOL, okay, remind me what I opened my dumb mouth or fingers to? LOL
!
Something about how you had a ton more fabrication work to do on the sploder, and the race truck on top of other projects, and that you would finish them all before I got the TJ done...rofl!
:tailtuck:
Unread 06-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #27888
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
anybody looking to buy a nice .357 revolver?
text me pics
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #27889
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Something about how you had a ton more fabrication work to do on the sploder, and the race truck on top of other projects, and that you would finish them all before I got the TJ done...rofl!
:tailtuck:
Well, I'm technically not done... Still gotta days worth to go on the expo plus paint. On the race truck I've gotta cut off the rear bumpstops and redo those as well as I'm going to build my own shackles for it too cause the ones that are on it currently annoy me. It's getting close though so step up! LOL I'll be knocking out the race truck stuff probably next week and ordering the rest of my expo stuff next week as well which I've been told has about a 2.5 week lead time. Then I'll have a full day's worth of work on it to button it up. I actually may dive into some of that stuff though before I have the parts. I need to do a full nut and bolt check on it since something on the rear is sounding clunky or loose. I also want to build my u-bolt plates a bit better too then what's currently on it and then cut the u-bolts to the right length. The u-bolt plates aren't quite as sketch as what we were attempting on Marn's but mine aren't exactly comfy in my eyes either for an offroad rig.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #27890
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
text me pics
sent.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #27891
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Khris does that me Marns waggy isn't an offroad vehicle?

Hahaha
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #27892
sirhk100

Nope, that means his first attempt at u-bolt plates a few weeks back was sketchy!!!

Unread 06-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #27893
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I can't talk ish, I've never made an attempt.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #27894
sirhk100

Ehhh, it wasn't his fault, unknowingly trying to use the wrong part. It wasn't making sense but we didn't really know any better either. I made some changes to make it work before he realized it was the wrong part altogether. Ended up being kinda funny actually...

Unread 06-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #27895
sirhk100

Anyone looking for a job?

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=50087

Or a new toy?

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=50342

Or the absolute worst job of drifting I've ever seen??? Skip to the last ohhhh... 15 seconds of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iD2U_W__neA

Or anyone that hasn't seen the BMW M3 video that started floating around yesterday, jump to ohhhh... 0:36 here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BkasHdSb1nQ

Unread 06-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #27896
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

M3 fool is TOOPID! Ha! Wasn't wearing a lid while doing that ish either! What a tard.
I'm thinking of wearing my old street bike lid for rock crawling in bigger stuff, just to save the noggin! It's cheap insurance that I already have! Rofl
Unread 06-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #27897
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Powr's Cousin is selling his Jeep! haha

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3859292219.html
MMCKEIG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #27898
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Love the M3 guys control of understeer....lets steer more into the corner.

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #27899
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Ehhh, it wasn't his fault, unknowingly trying to use the wrong part. It wasn't making sense but we didn't really know any better either. I made some changes to make it work before he realized it was the wrong part altogether. Ended up being kinda funny actually...
And I truly appreciate the effort haha.

If you want I can let you hang then on your wall as a trophy

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 06-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #27900
sirhk100

Everything about that part screamed violent death and fire!!! LOL

Thanks for the offer, I still need to hang my herbst dudes up someday! I just threw away a ton of trophys today, broken coils, broken motormounts, cut off parts from various trucks, tons of steel, etc!!! My front yard actually looks 99% normal except the bender in the drive and the goofy explorer itself. My sideyard looks a bit sanford and son though for sure...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.