LOL, okay, remind me what I opened my dumb mouth or fingers to? LOL
I'm planning on dropping the $300 next pay period and as soon as I get the part after that (2.5 weeks approx) I'll slap it in there and knock out the day's labor which then will put me at a paint job and "maybe" atlas. I need to get it out wheeling though first to see... I've been running numbers and my current low range should be virtually exactly what my old CJ was before the 4:1 which was great and got me in a lot of trouble but once I went to the 4:1 it was much nicer... So the atlas isn't for sure yet cause I haven't even taken it out to experiment with.... If I do decide an Atlas is in my future that'll 100% depend on the toyota/F150 situation. If the F150 lands in the garage, the Expo will get painted and it is what it is for quite a while. If the F150 doesn't land in the garage then I'll have to figure out what's first, atlas if I want it or more work on the yota.
I really wish this damn truck would just sell so I had some direction!!!