Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1857 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 06-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #27841
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
That did not go right...

Hey Marn, did you get some AC in that truck yet?
Nope. was away from Thurs-Sun.

Hopefully I will have time to get it to my guy this weekend. Luckily it's only supposed to get to 106 before then....

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #27842
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
here you go andy, rain gutter extended cab center mounted a-arms with custom glass! LOL This is how I picture your truck!

Definitely going to need this to go with it too...

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=48967
My observations......Andy wont have a truck for over 6 more months :rofl

Not a bad price on that engine....be ready to shell out some $$ for a good harness though.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #27843
sirhk100

In the last week I've we've sent a buyer for his jeep and even lined up a trade for his jeep but he's failed at both as far as I know. But then again, who am I to talk. I can't sell my hooptie either! Granted, at least I'm making an effort to sell it. Dip should be at the house today when I get home so this weekend it'll be red for sure! After that, it's out of my hands, that's the most I'm doing to prep/help it sell other then keeping it listed and in sight as much as I can.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #27844
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
Not a bad price on that engine....be ready to shell out some $$ for a good harness though.
And wait, you need more then like 5 wires to make that thing run? I figured a chevy would be more simple then toyota, I've got my yota running off 5 wires.

Unread 06-10-2013, 01:54 PM   #27845
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Just checked the ad, looks like he sold it...

Andy sell your Jeep to Khris' and my guy so I can get some cash in my hand! haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #27846
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
And wait, you need more then like 5 wires to make that thing run? I figured a chevy would be more simple then toyota, I've got my yota running off 5 wires.
No you don't, but I'd estimate about another 3K for that thing to run correctly (I don't see all the accessories there?)

My LS2 has all the BS removed, custom plugs for dual electric fans if I choose, smog legal if I choose, the DBW new, AC will still work, wires to piggyback the Jeep PCM for my stock gauges to work, blah blah blah. Engine has 31K on it, dyno sheets for 405hp/400ftlbs, ready to drop in with NEW GM Perf. Stage 2 4L70e. All for less than the asking price + my guesstimate of that LS3....and I have warranty
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #27847
sirhk100

All that power and nothing fast to put it in!!! You buy that other crawler yet?

Unread 06-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #27848
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
In the last week I've we've sent a buyer for his jeep and even lined up a trade for his jeep but he's failed at both as far as I know. But then again, who am I to talk. I can't sell my hooptie either! Granted, at least I'm making an effort to sell it. Dip should be at the house today when I get home so this weekend it'll be red for sure! After that, it's out of my hands, that's the most I'm doing to prep/help it sell other then keeping it listed and in sight as much as I can.
How is the trade my fault? All I had was a number that I called, twice. Dude never called me back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Andy sell your Jeep to Khris' and my guy so I can get some cash in my hand! haha
I have the guys number. I'll call him today after work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
My observations......Andy wont have a truck for over 6 more months :rofl
Probably pretty close to correct unless I trade the Jeep for a truck. I only have a couple of weeks left in country before leaving for 4+ months.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #27849
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
All that power and nothing fast to put it in!!! You buy that other crawler yet?
Probably just going to put in in my Jeep now.....or buy a JK as a daily driver and put it in that. Not really interested in a dedicated go-fast anything. I got a ride in T.J.'s TT coming up and a ride in TT#53 in a month so I'll just let all you desert guys spend $$ and chauffeur me around
Unread 06-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #27850
sirhk100

Andy, just accept the fact you're not selling your jeep... LOL

I'm supposed to ride in TJ's truck for that thing too but honestly doubt I'm going to show up, I'm just not really interested in riding in a TT...

I'm not sure when any of the gofast rigs at my house will even touch dirt again. We're not going to run that race in November now since Jason's not coming out and I'm just not really that interested in it personally. Last we talked was him coming out maybe in Jan for a race or a screw around weekend and then V2R next summer. My toyota isn't touching dirt till it's gone or it's too late and I missed the deal to buy the other truck. If I get that other truck, it could be as much as a year till it's ready to touch dirt cause I'm not going to put a dime into it till I've recovered what I pull out of savings to purchase it. So looks like really you're only near term short rides are those two at this point since everything at my house is more for looks then action these days.

Unread 06-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #27851
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Andy, just accept the fact you're not selling your jeep... LOL

I'm supposed to ride in TJ's truck for that thing too but honestly doubt I'm going to show up, I'm just not really interested in riding in a TT...

I'm not sure when any of the gofast rigs at my house will even touch dirt again. We're not going to run that race in November now since Jason's not coming out and I'm just not really that interested in it personally. Last we talked was him coming out maybe in Jan for a race or a screw around weekend and then V2R next summer. My toyota isn't touching dirt till it's gone or it's too late and I missed the deal to buy the other truck. If I get that other truck, it could be as much as a year till it's ready to touch dirt cause I'm not going to put a dime into it till I've recovered what I pull out of savings to purchase it. So looks like really you're only near term short rides are those two at this point since everything at my house is more for looks then action these days.
Riding in a TT is on my bucket list so it shall be done. If I ever move away from Vegas, I don't want to wish I had!!.

I'll have plenty of dirt/rock time in my Jeep, the buggy when it's done, and I have no doubt something else will find it's way to me to keep me satisfied for a while. Heck I may even take a shot at dirt bikes. BUT I really want a boat....then I can go to Havasu and watch all the race trucks go by as I sip my beer and eat carne asada tacos.
Unread 06-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #27852
sirhk100

Oh yeah!!! A friend just posted a picture of the 2nd bumper I ever built!!! Close ups of this would be scary!!!

Unread 06-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #27853
sirhk100

Got an offer Friday night to trade my truck for a roundy round race car. Just got my 2nd trade offer... '08 tacoma, wants my truck plus cash on my end. Doesn't help me at all though other then I might be able to sell his truck easier then mine. LOL

Unread 06-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #27854
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha did you put "for sale or trade" in your ad or something?

For you guys that think that you put some miles on your Jeep, Wednesday will be 6 months since I got the new Jeep and I just rolled over 10k miles on the drive back from Duck Creek. To top it off, I work from home and cannot blame it on my commuting!!
Unread 06-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #27855
sirhk100

Nope, nothing about a trade that's for sure cause the only thing I'd trade for is a particular F150 in the back of a friends shop... Well unless something better was offered but I don't imagine an even more smoking deal then what I'm trying to work out already is going to come along. LOL I doubt someone with a professional shop built prerunner type truck like what I'm trying to move into is going to look to downgrade to a garage built toy. LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.