Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1839 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #27571
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So I was wondering if a nice black bfg tire marks on the sidewalk leading to two of my neighbors knocked over trash cans is obvious enough. Maybe I should just put a sign on them next time telling the garbage guy to take them.

Unread 06-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #27572
sirhk100

Funny all the ways you can roll a vehicle, this one is a bit different then your typical endo or barrel roll. Talk about an oops! LOL

And seriously.... This is what Nascar is lacking!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2PBTyGhoFok

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #27573
eljeeplv
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Funny all the ways you can roll a vehicle, this one is a bit different then your typical endo or barrel roll. Talk about an oops! LOL

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZuRV1YeFlk

And seriously.... This is what Nascar is lacking!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2PBTyGhoFok
What an ***!!!
eljeeplv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #27574
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Lots of new people lately, welcome to the site where you can survive through your workday.
Jared seems like I did the same as Khris, just went to my fav parts place and bought what they had. I think the only h2o upgrade would be like an electronic race style pump.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #27575
sirhk100

Huh, 2 hours to pull the seats, clean out all the crap, vacuum, paint, reinstall seats. It's a noticable improvement! Need to clean up the door panels and finish emptying the crap out of the door pockets for sure!

And man, I forgot how much of a difference the light bar makes in the overall look of the truck. It doesn't look nearly as aggressive without it!!! Need to do a little bit of light sanding but basically it's ready to tape up for dipping action this Sat morning hopefully. Tonight I'll do the sanding, finish pulling off window stickers, pull the sticker off the front skidplate and redo the swirly finish on it and then start looking into why it's not starting. Either starter solenoid, corroded wire or bad starter. Nice thing is I have 3 spare starters for it so if it's a starter, that's cheap! LOL I have spare alternators, starters, fuel pumps, etc... All of that's going to the race truck pit box donation fund though since it's all the same!

Fresh primer... Funny how much better I think it looks just being freshly rattle canned. Should look about a million times better after it's dipped!

Unread 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #27576
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
So I was wondering if a nice black bfg tire marks on the sidewalk leading to two of my neighbors knocked over trash cans is obvious enough. Maybe I should just put a sign on them next time telling the garbage guy to take them.
Sounds a little passive aggressive Greg.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #27577
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha... the dude actually drove around his trashcans to leave today... and they are still there.
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #27578
sirhk100

Maybe I missed it, what's the story behind the trash cans?

Unread 06-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #27579
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

my neighbor leaves his trash cans at the road for days at a time after trash day. So I generally just give them a little nudge with my bumper.
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #27580
sirhk100

ahhhhh Mine would likely just disappear if I left it out more then a day.

Unread 06-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #27581
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Khirs, next time you think you have too much in your yard, drive one street over from yours, on el como or whatever, there is a dude over there with easily 8+ vehicles in the front yard. I drove down that street on accident last time I came over to your place.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #27582
sirhk100

There's the house on the corner with the ice cream truck that has like 6-8 vehicles and then there's the other one that has the whole front yard paved and they're packed in there as tight as possible. I'm looking good right now!!! Truck in the garage, one in the driveway and just a trailer in the sideyard as far as it looks. This weekend, probably sun, one of my goals though is to start cleaning up the rest of the crap laying around my front yard and driveway. All the steel is getting tossed in the side yard and soon to be disposed of, the random sheets of metal need to be cut and shaped better and then stored or tossed, etc... Pressure wash and brush down the driveway after that and get it looking like a regular house on the block again with a tubing bender bolted to the driveway.

Unread 06-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #27583
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I wish I could have 8 cars in my driveway.... Because I would

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #27584
sirhk100

There's houses in my hood for sale! Some may even come with cars that are permanent...

Unread 06-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #27585
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

truck does look 10x better in all gray. im interested to see the end product.

is the red like matte red? or is it glossy

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.