Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1823 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #27331
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
So I was up on the curb a little bit yesterday at the gym because some assclown's parking next to me... and someone left a vv4w card on my window. haha.
It was probably Tammy from VV4W, her and Joe live up on our side of town and she has tossed a few cards onto Jeep windshields that look like more than soccer-mom-mobiles. She's really cool and Joe does some amazing things in his "Mogster"

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #27332
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I was at the 24 hour fitness off of Ann... I did not really see anything that looks like it was actually taken off road.
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #27333
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

Buh by!!!! Andy, you slacker!!! Your radius arms got turned into modern art!

You are right, I slacked off and lost out on those arms. ****ed myself basically. Not much I can do about it now except buck up and move on.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #27334
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
It was probably Tammy from VV4W, her and Joe live up on our side of town and she has tossed a few cards onto Jeep windshields that look like more than soccer-mom-mobiles. She's really cool and Joe does some amazing things in his "Mogster"
The Mog is amazing in and of itself. I have seen it on the trailer at Albertsons. Joe was really cool as I walked over drooling while Tammy was shopping for supplies.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #27335
sirhk100

LOL, when have I ever not followed thru on something I said I was gonna do... Slacker! LOL

Oh and btw... BUY MY TRUCK!!!! someone find me a buyer!!!! I need to do something dumb and sell a prefectly good running fun truck for something that doesn't run and costs more!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #27336
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

One set of laws for them, and another, more restrictive set for the "subjects!"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ers-gun-perks/

If you think this issue is just about guns, you're missing the underlying big picture here. Think about the implications of similar laws regarding the first, fourth, fifth, etc ammenents!
Unread 05-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #27337
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am so going to hell. I couldn't stop watching this and laughing.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #27338
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was at the 24 hour fitness off of Ann... I did not really see anything that looks like it was actually taken off road.
Okay??? I guess I am failing to see a point here, but I am old and slow so it might've already done passed and I just plain missed it.
Unread 05-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #27339
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
I am so going to hell. I couldn't stop watching this and laughing.
That there's a plain face-plant! Rofl
Unread 05-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #27340
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
Okay??? I guess I am failing to see a point here, but I am old and slow so it might've already done passed and I just plain missed it.
haha... just saying that they must have been in their daily driver. I did not see any off road machines like this one

Unread 05-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #27341
sirhk100

Maybe we should sell our toys, build donks and go mob around moab in force!!! You guys may have laughed at my cadi with hydros a few weeks back but I bet now you're reminded of the potential it could have!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #27342
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

haha... just saying that they must have been in their daily driver. I did not see any off road machines like this one

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjW3quapCI
Or they had already come and gone and had left a card to let you know they had been there . Seriously though, the Mog never gets driven on the streets and most likely she/they were in her H3 just passing by
Unread 05-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #27343
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
maybe we should sell our toys, build donks and go mob around moab in force!!! You guys may have laughed at my cadi with hydros a few weeks back but i bet now you're reminded of the potential it could have!!!
this x1000!!!!

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #27344
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

haha, charade you are!

GREAT cover.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #27345
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What do you all think would be the demand/success of an indoor air soft arena? Something that could set up different situations with opposing teams. Clearing a house, grocery store, warehouse, etc with good guys an bad guys with and without hostages. Sort of like an adult movie play time that can actually help train defensive techniques.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.