Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1806 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #27076
sirhk100

Okay, this one is going to sound pretty damn odd... But.. Those of you with JK's, could you list what year and model you own. Then take a and post a picture of your factory stereo. THEN... Pull one of the radio knobs off and take and post a picture of the rear of the radio knob.

I know I know, this sounds dumb, it's for work... There's two different radio knobs out there that we know of but we don't know which radio packages ran which knobs and replacement knobs alone aren't offered from the dealer so my only other option is to randomly start pulling knobs or go buy every radio option available from jeep from '07 to current. I figure this is a start though if you guys are willing to help?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #27077
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

2013 Base 130n Radio

Propped up without an art degree
knobjob.jpg  
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #27078
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

****ing really. So after 5 freaking weeks waiting for seat covers... which I was told would ship in 3 weeks direct from Trek Armor... are shipping from Northridge in WA instead of Corona 3 freaking hours away. To top it off they are shipping UPS ground.
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #27079
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
****ing really. So after 5 freaking weeks waiting for seat covers... which I was told would ship in 3 weeks direct from Trek Armor... are shipping from Northridge in WA instead of Corona 3 freaking hours away. To top it off they are shipping UPS ground.
Proceed to six week wait for ground shipping.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #27080
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So I have been poking around Expedition portal a lot lately. Can someone tell me if this is YSB... http://www.vegasunderworld.com/Home_Page.html

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...egas-Day-Trips

I am thinking that it is because they guys name is John under contacts... but most of YSB's mining pictures always had Rock climbing gear in it. Most of the pictures that I see him posting on the portal have the them climbing down the ladders and not using ropes.
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #27081
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

probably him. call him out.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #27082
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yep, that's his website. Quite well done, if I may say so myself! Lol. He's done an awesome job with that site.
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #27083
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i mentioned it in the other thread, but if anybody comes across a .357 lever gun for sale or trade at a not horrifying price, let me know.

I have cash or i can trade my beautiful smith and wesson 686.

or i can jsut sell somebody the 686 and use that as money towards the lever gun.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #27084
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Good morning wankers and diddlers!

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #27085
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
Good morning wankers and diddlers!

Posted from outer space.
Who told?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #27086
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

OK to add insult to injury... those mother fukers only sent my back seat covers... not the fronts too. I foresee that this will be my last purchase ever from northridge.
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #27087
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
OK to add insult to injury... those mother fukers only sent my back seat covers... not the fronts too. I foresee that this will be my last purchase ever from northridge.
Time to send a strong worded e-mail to let them know how unhappy you are with their service.
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #27088
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Nope no e-mail. Hard copy only. E-mails that are complaints are usually just deleted. Hard copy's are kept. Especially with big corps, my wife and I were flying out to take our engagement pics when southwest said the plane was full and wouldn't let us board the flight that we has bought tix for 1 month in advance. My wife sent them a letter and they have us 4 free vouchers for travel in the continental US.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #27089
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sitting at metro registering the gun. It always bugs me when I sit here and listen to all these people filing reports or trying to get info or whatever and the people are just like 'yeah we can't do anything about that' haha

Quote:

Unread 05-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #27090
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Sitting at metro registering the gun. It always bugs me when I sit here and listen to all these people filing reports or trying to get info or whatever and the people are just like 'yeah we can't do anything about that' haha

so you have to register every gun? They are just making it easy for red dawn to happen.

If you think that is something listening to other people, just wait until you get the old lady knocked up and you are sitting in my obgyn... Those disgruntled parents and their teenage daughters.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.