Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1804 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 05-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #27046
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
New toy
I'll have you all know I was the last person to fondle it before it officially became Chad's property!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #27047
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
New toy
.45 yea?

Posted from outer space.
other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #27048
sirhk100

find me a buyer for my toyota that puts $15,500 in my hand and I'll put $500 in your hand! Less then that amount, will be a little less then that amount in your hand. Very serious! I want this thing gone like yesterday now!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #27049
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

.45 yea?

Posted from outer space.
Nope. .32 S&W. lolz.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #27050
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
find me a buyer for my toyota that puts $15,500 in my hand and I'll put $500 in your hand! Less then that amount, will be a little less then that amount in your hand. Very serious! I want this thing gone like yesterday now!!!!!
Why? For that ford?

Quote:

Unread 05-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #27051
sirhk100

Yes, the deal was sweetened even disgustingly more this afternoon. Not joking, if this truck sells, next time I give rides... Instead of doing 70mph and getting beat up down that testing area at jean we'll be running 100+mph and it should be smooth. And I'm not joking one bit either... The issue with this is time is not on my side. If the truck sells before I sell mine well, back to my plans of slowly trudging along with my build as I've talked but if I can find a buyer for this toyota it will be replaced with something that will hands down scare me to be honest. Those of you who've gotten rides in the race truck or my yota, this new one is apples to oranges in comparison better.

Unread 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #27052
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared

.45 yea?

Posted from outer space.
Yup
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #27053
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Yup
You ruined my lie!

Are you psyched? Should definitely be a sweet lil carry piece

Quote:

Unread 05-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #27054
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yes, the deal was sweetened even disgustingly more this afternoon. Not joking, if this truck sells, next time I give rides... Instead of doing 70mph and getting beat up down that testing area at jean we'll be running 100+mph and it should be smooth. And I'm not joking one bit either... The issue with this is time is not on my side. If the truck sells before I sell mine well, back to my plans of slowly trudging along with my build as I've talked but if I can find a buyer for this toyota it will be replaced with something that will hands down scare me to be honest. Those of you who've gotten rides in the race truck or my yota, this new one is apples to oranges in comparison better.
So you would be mad if I went and bought it then lol.....
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #27055
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Chad you'll have to let me know how that XDs shoots. I've been thinking about replacing my .45 with a FS 9mm and getting the XDs as a carry. If I didn't have ape hands I would already have bought one.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #27056
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
So you would be mad if I went and bought it then lol.....
feel free to try, I know what his other asking price is.

Unread 05-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #27057
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

My XJ is now back on 4 tires. 35's fit well, i just need to bumpstop the rear more. Almost done, just need to tighten all the control arms in the front, and adjust the track bar. After that is a test drive around the block and readjust every thing.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #27058
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

feel free to try, I know what his other asking price is.
I just tell him I know you and we're going to work on it together....with cash falling out of my pockets hahaha.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #27059
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Good to hear puck
Unread 05-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #27060
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

You ruined my lie!

Are you psyched? Should definitely be a sweet lil carry piece
Haha Jared has heard me talking about this thing off and on for months, he woulda never believed you. Yeah, I am totally pumped-it's gonna be a fun little shooter and a handy piece to pocket.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.