Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1803 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #27031
sirhk100

Rather then just lay on flat surface and take a picture?

They changed up the rear on that one a bit too...

Really though, this one is probably more confused.

And nobody here can give me crap for posting jeeps on a jeep forum!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #27032
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Rather then just lay on flat surface and take a picture?

Yes, i know you dont 'get' guns, but there's more to taking a decent photo (of anything i suppose) than just dropping something on a surface and standing with it in your shadow, and snapping a pic.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #27033
sirhk100

I guess if you care there is... Are you a artIst now?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #27034
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I have 5 years of design school under my belt. Technically an fine art degree.

And yes, i do care about taking good pictures of things sometimes. I dont see the issue with that, or why it's working commenting on or poking fun at.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #27035
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

a little bit of the Reverend nevery hurt nobody.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #27036
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
One bubble is like the size of a quarter, another about a dime... So don't worry about it? Really, other then Thursday morning, next week is the soonest I can make it in anyways. I'll probably swing by if time allows since I'll be on that side of town thursday morning anyways.
Didn't realize they re THAT big, but still, I would give it some time. You went to some pro's that came highly recommended and ordered a high quality tint that blocks the most amount of heat (I.e. high metal content) so it makes sense that it might take longer for bubbles to bake out. You might not have to get as much redone as you think.
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #27037
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
One bubble is like the size of a quarter, another about a dime... So don't worry about it? Really, other then Thursday morning, next week is the soonest I can make it in anyways. I'll probably swing by if time allows since I'll be on that side of town thursday morning anyways.

If any of you guys want a ride in a legit trophy truck, look up TJ Flores on facebook. He's putting together a deal where anyone that donates to the redcross for the tornado victims will get a ride in his truck. He just overalled the silver state 300 a few weeks back in it. This is a no joke 100% legit TT with the $50K motor and all... Add him on facebook and check out the details...
Do it!!
image-3198304902.jpg  
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #27038
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qqXi8...%3DqqXi8WmQ_WM

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #27039
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Marn, the guy helping me at SW was Derek after all, he started acting like a tool shortly after you walked away.

Oh well. Did you find your quick draw setup?
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #27040
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Hey Marn, the guy helping me at SW was Derek after all, he started acting like a tool shortly after you walked away.

Oh well. Did you find your quick draw setup?
I was just doing some preliminary shopping haha.

They seem to have quality stuff there. I will shop a bit online. There are some crazy cowboy rigs out there but I don have that kind of cash.
image-3828585124.jpg   image-2184742497.jpg   image-778364331.jpg  

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #27041
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm bored. Both the women are working and I don't really have any projects to work on. :-(

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #27042
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just heard that a guy that I worked with many moons ago hit the progressive slots out here somewhere to the tune of $17M about three hours ago. Lucky guy!

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #27043
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
I'm bored. Both the women are working and I don't really have any projects to work on. :-(
Puck could use your help. LOL.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #27044
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

New toy
image-994464832.jpg  
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #27045
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Welp today is one of my girls' birthday, so no Jeep for me today.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.