Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1801 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #27001
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think they could have fit a few more bolts on that wheel.

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #27002
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I think they could have fit a few more bolts on that wheel.

Yeah andy, so stop complaining about the 6 on the race truck!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #27003
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
who's setup is that?
mine.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #27004
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Where can I find a proportioning valve that can completely shut off the rear brakes? Nevermind WHY I want it.
summit.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #27005
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm seriously about to be done with this. i am just going to put it all back to how it was.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #27006
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Where can I find a proportioning valve that can completely shut off the rear brakes? Nevermind WHY I want it.
Called a "line lock" available from Summit, Jegs, damn near any speed shop.
http://www.summitracing.com/search/p...kr=line%20lock

Quote:
Why do you want that?
He wants it for burnouts.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #27007
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
He wants it for burnouts.
I said nevermind why I want it! Dangit!
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #27008
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Burn outs man!!
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #27009
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

is puck's jeep still at the pick a part?

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #27010
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
mine.
What brand is it? Only asking cause I was going to ask my coworker if it's a brand that wilwood manufactures and therefore if you were replacing it with willwood you're possibly getting the exact same one. For instance, wilwood makes a lot of the summit and jegs branded ones.

Like these...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wi...8419/overview/

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g3905/overview/

If you wanna pay more for the name buy the wilwood but according to my coworker who's the ex wilwood engineer those are the exact same part.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #27011
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
What brand is it? Only asking cause I was going to ask my coworker if it's a brand that wilwood manufactures and therefore if you were replacing it with willwood you're possibly getting the exact same one. For instance, wilwood makes a lot of the summit and jegs branded ones.

Like these...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wi...8419/overview/

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g3905/overview/

If you wanna pay more for the name buy the wilwood but according to my coworker who's the ex wilwood engineer those are the exact same part.

the one i was talking about replacing it with (the wilwood unit) specifically said in the product data sheet that it was for 3/16 lines.

I'm not going to go with that one though, because if i go without a stock unit, i lose the metering valve function.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #27012
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

im not paying for anything.

this **** is just going back to stock.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #27013
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Puck!

Isa be going to Idaho for a week.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #27014
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Cool! Just keep in mind what i said, i am sure it will work out in your favor.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #27015
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hi everybody!

Khris - even with the heat it is 100% normal for there to be bubbles in tint for up to 3-4 days after the tint is done. If it isn't clear and bubble free by next week, get worried. Until then, grab a mtn dew and chill.

Andrew - Don't give up man, yeah it's a pain in the keister, but remember the whole purpose that you were doing this? A few bucks extra now will make for a lot nicer rig later. Hang in there - if Wily E Coyote wouldn't have given up the first time his products failed every time, he woulda had that stupid bird a LOOOONG time ago.
B0nez is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.