Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1797 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 05-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #26941
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

$800 is way more doable. Esp by the time that you throw in the triple fan with the controller. Unlike just using a relay, with the controller the fans can come on at variable speeds.
True, I'll do triple fan in the future.

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #26942
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
*******. Sorry edited. Female reproductive organs that start with a p that andy hasn't seen in years.
He has the internet so he can see them, he just has not touched one for free lately. haha.

Hey my kid free night next month is on the 1st.

I need to email Donald (the manager @ hooters) and see what kind of deal he has came up with. He was talking about giving 10% off if you have a Jeep key on certain nights.

What do you guys think?
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #26943
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
He has the internet so he can see them, he just has not touched one for free lately. haha.

Hey my kid free night next month is on the 1st.

I need to email Donald (the manager @ hooters) and see what kind of deal he has came up with. He was talking about giving 10% off if you have a Jeep key on certain nights.

What do you guys think?
sounds like a cool idea, or instead of a 10% discount, maybe the first round of beers free? 10% discount could be a greater savings depending on the group size limit. just thinking about it from a business standpoint. Free beer gets more people in the door than a percentage discount, i would think anyway.
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #26944
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe if the jeep thing heats up at hooters, they may be willing to sponsor us if we created a club of sorts and posted their logo and location on vehicle mounted flags or stickers? maybe get them to sponsor a few gallons of fuel in exchange for advertising space and do some trail cleanups with posters displaying "sponsored by hooters?" gets them positive media coverage and cheap advertising?
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #26945
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

especially if we did some trail cleanups at rocky gap and logandale. all the hippies would see that hooters supports the environment, and all the dirt guys at logandale see that hooters supports the open trails and is involved in cleanup to keep the blm happy. we could get some banners printed up and erect them at both ends of the trails being worked that event? Maybe even contact trasharoo, tread lightly, and some of the other manufacturers and try to get them on board as well.

who knows, we may be able to get our fuel costs covered for a day of wheeling and some easy trash cleanup. Im sure we could find a way to get that blazer out of rocky gap. bring battery powered sawzalls and cut it up into manageable pieces? load it onto a trailer that we bring in from the pahrump side and exit through the redrock side? just throwing ideas...
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #26946
sirhk100

See Andy, like I said yesterday, I'm not invited to this hooters gig...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #26947
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I'm not either khris. First time I showed up in my hoopty corolla. The second time in the wife's mercedes. Hell I should drive an h2 next to see what happens.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #26948
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
For a 2 core plastic tank?

Posted from outer space.
Yes
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:07 PM   #26949
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey

sounds like a cool idea, or instead of a 10% discount, maybe the first round of beers free? 10% discount could be a greater savings depending on the group size limit. just thinking about it from a business standpoint. Free beer gets more people in the door than a percentage discount, i would think anyway.
Stick to the coke machines Powr! Haha How much is a beer at Hooters? Even if it is $5 (which I know it's probably more) you'd have to spend $50 to get to covering the 10%, plus what's not to stop someone from having just a free beer and leaving (probably something Puck would do), now that shots any revenue. Now if it said one free beer with any entree order that would be the best of both worlds.
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #26950
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post

Stick to the coke machines Powr! Haha How much is a beer at Hooters? Even if it is $5 (which I know it's probably more) you'd have to spend $50 to get to covering the 10%, plus what's not to stop someone from having just a free beer and leaving (probably something Puck would do), now that shots any revenue. Now if it said one free beer with any entree order that would be the best of both worlds.
I dont drink just "one" beer and leave. Get it straight, i drink minimum 3, then leave....
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #26951
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

BS... check your text message from April 28th @ 12:05. "You making it out to Hooters next week?"

We are doing it the first Saturday of the month @ 4-5ish
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #26952
sirhk100

Not my fault you guys schedule it on the days when I have race truck out and playing with it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #26953
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha...

Khris June 1st at 4 in the afternoon at hooters. Please come, I think they even have mtn dew on tap!!
Unread 05-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #26954
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's why I said "first round free," not "one free beer." It could be taken off the tab at closing.
Unread 05-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #26955
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
Yeah, they won't invite me either once the Jeep sells.

Side note: I spent the day beating feet around the desert with an M4. I do have to say that MILES gear (military grade laser tag) is actually a pretty cool system.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.