Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1775 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #26611
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I wonder how bad camping with be this year with everything closed up in the spring mountains. I saw something on ski las vegas's web site about them renting out spots in their lower parking lot. That is pretty low, even for them. http://www.skilasvegas.com/winter/su...tent-campsites

Unread 05-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #26612
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
Hold on you get fined for working on your jeep!? Wtf throw a glass pack on it and see what the hoa says about that. People need to stop worrying about other peoples yards. Only reason the city does anything is because they will get money for it.
I agree, people should stay out of other peoples yards, especialy when they are not welcome.

You know how sometimes you have some friends over to hang out at your yard and there's that creepy neighbor that you don't want around that keeps showing up. You know, the kind that never takes a hint. uncomfortable silence follows....
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #26613
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I wonder how bad camping with be this year with everything closed up in the spring mountains. I saw something on ski las vegas's web site about them renting out spots in their lower parking lot. That is pretty low, even for them. http://www.skilasvegas.com/winter/su...tent-campsites
wait why is everything in the spring mountains closed?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #26614
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

massive construction http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/htnf/a...telprdb5327297
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #26615
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Ok, so this has got to be one of my top ten emails ever to come through my department.

"I was wondering if I can get my sign on name changed. I have changed my name two times, Thomas and now Startks and still have to use my divorced name, Palmer to sign on. Can something be done about that?

Thanks, LaCresa
"

I cannot stop laughing.
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #26616
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post

I agree, people should stay out of other peoples yards, especialy when they are not welcome.

You know how sometimes you have some friends over to hang out at your yard and there's that creepy neighbor that you don't want around that keeps showing up. You know, the kind that never takes a hint. uncomfortable silence follows....
I just know you're talking about me. Come on guys, give a brother a chance!
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #26617
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Ok, so this has got to be one of my top ten emails ever to come through my department.

"I was wondering if I can get my sign on name changed. I have changed my name two times, Thomas and now Startks and still have to use my divorced name, Palmer to sign on. Can something be done about that?

Thanks, LaCresa
"

I cannot stop laughing.
Is that persons name LaCresa? haha.

Dani works with Kobe Bryant's sister. She was telling a story about a chick she knew that named her daughter La-a

La-a

Okay, I'm like is that pronounced "la-ah?" or "la-ay?"

No. Its pronounced Ladasha. La Dash Ah. You actually pronounce the dash.....wow.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #26618
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

Is that persons name LaCresa? haha.

Dani works with Kobe Bryant's sister. She was telling a story about a chick she knew that named her daughter La-a

La-a

Okay, I'm like is that pronounced "la-ah?" or "la-ay?"

No. Its pronounced Ladasha. La Dash Ah. You actually pronounce the dash.....wow.
The dash dont be silent!
Puck81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #26619
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
I just know you're talking about me. Come on guys, give a brother a chance!
LOL, I'm definitely not talking about anyone in NV
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #26620
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:

We all know your talking about that one guy not me though that other guy
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #26621
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any one know where to find Kryoil?
Unread 05-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #26622
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hey Khris how are your buddies doing on their cross country walk?

Quote:

Unread 05-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #26623
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Wait a minute ... I'm not in NV right now. I'm not even in the country! Had to go to Canada on business. The local NHL team blew a 4-1 lead in the last 10 minutes of their playoff game last night and then lost in overtime. You would think everybodies' moms died overnight with how grumpy this town is today.
Unread 05-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #26624
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey the Cantanadians take their hocky very seriously!!
Unread 05-15-2013, 06:46 AM   #26625
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah they do.

According to my phone we are on page 666 of 666. Guess that means we will have a good day

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.