Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1771 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #26551
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Not to talk too much about Jeeps or anything. My new rear bumper can in today, just need to paint it and get it slapped into place.

image-3610682456.jpg

MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:20 PM   #26552
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
Not to talk too much about Jeeps or anything. My new rear bumper can in today, just need to paint it and get it slapped into place.
Looks good.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #26553
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just figured out a great way to piss off Derek at SW. Look at guns until he is with a customer. Once he is talking to a customer, every time he says something, let out a little snicker. Eventually, he will ask what you are laughing about. Then contradict everything he says. He actually said "I'm going on break" and walked away leaving his original customer standing there.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #26554
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nice, was he pissed?
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #26555
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG
Looks good! Gonna paint it pink?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #26556
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Nice, was he pissed?
Yes he was. It was awesome.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #26557
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Just figured out a great way to piss off Derek at SW. Look at guns until he is with a customer. Once he is talking to a customer, every time he says something, let out a little snicker. Eventually, he will ask what you are laughing about. Then contradict everything he says. He actually said "I'm going on break" and walked away leaving his original customer standing there.
That's so awesome! Rofl!
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #26558
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I should go in there and do the same! That would probably make him snap! Rofl
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #26559
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez

Looks good! Gonna paint it pink?
Damn I was gonna keep that as a surprise for the unveiling.
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #26560
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post

Attachment 626208

looks good. Are you powder coating or painting?
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #26561
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3

looks good. Are you powder coating or painting?
Painting, so I can touch up any trail scuffs. Soon I'll have my OR Fab tire swing to accompany it.
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #26562
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

sweet. Hopefully my seat covers will finally be here this week. Then Friday I can pick up the tie down for my fridge and figure out a secure non permanent way to mount it. I was thinking about building a slide for it, but after using it this weekend I think it would be a waste.
Unread 05-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #26563
Raptor0206
1985 CJ7 

Grand. I have lived all over town kinda. When I first moved here I lived in Henderson in a 1 bedroom apartment for 895 with garage (boulder and sunset) my duramax got stolen a month after being here. Pissed me off. My x and I moved to summerlin (summerlin and town center) into a condo 3 bed 2 bath with a 1 car garage $1050. Sucked because owning a dog in a condo sucks for everyone. Grass is grass she doesn't care where she goes but the HOA does. Both places super strict on everything even down to parking and satellite dishes. Then we moved into a what I call town home because the garages connected and 4 homes shared a "driveway" rent was cheap at 900 for a 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage on Cheyenne and 215. But we couldn't park on the street at all so when we had 3 cars we had to huff it up the street 2 blocks to a public street to get the daily driver. HOA sucked and tried to fine us for stuff we didn't do. Also getting to the store sucked because everything was a bit of a drive. So now were in the south west and yes we increased the rent but we save it x2 in gas every month. Shopping is supper close for your everything. HOA only sucks a little here just because I'm from the country so HOAs will always blow. We have a bigger back yard, our own driveway and 2 car garage. Also open parking and a water park across the street.
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #26564
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Speaking of HOA, I had just got home from work and my neighbor calls me and says hey someones outside taking pictures of the side of your house. By the time I get outside my neighbor had already went out there and asked what he was doing. I just had some water damaged stucco replaced along with the sheetmetal channel at the bottom that had rusted out before I got rid of the front sprinklers and grass. I haven't had time to paint because I'm probably going to want to do the whole house. I'm sure I'll get a letter in the mail. I haven't decided if I want to be naughty or nice when that time comes......I'm actually glad I didn't catch the guy taking pictures because I was in a bad mood when I got home anyway and I quite possibly would have verbally lit him up.
Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #26565
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Should set up no trespassing signs and have them cited next time they're on you're property! Lol
I know they'd ding you for the signs, but it would be worth it! Rofl

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.