Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

2M views 42K replies 144 participants last post by  terrasmak 
#1 ·
I figured since the other thread started out as talking about making a club, and what clubs are available, we should have a thread that's just dedicated to setting up trail runs.

The title says it all, and it'll be less cluttered.

So, the 9/18/10 Run to Potato Ridge was a success!

Next item on the schedule is Logandale on 10/23/10 according to McRoberts. Seems like we have a few interested parties! Who all is planning to attend?

If there is anything in the meantime, or someone local wants another rig to ride with them, just post up and see if anyone is available!

#35,264 ·
our standard base pricing for something along those lines is about $6500.00 plus electrical.
AKA, this trailer and this van... :p

Also, the front hitch is seriously the best damn thing I've found out about in a LONG TIME!!! pushing the trailer into my sideyard again last night in the dark was seriously a one shot deal and beyond easy with only inches of clearance on both sides!!!

#35,267 ·
It's been 2 or 3 weeks and no raping has occurred in the van yet... Even across state lines...
I cant help but notice that you had to qualify that with "in the van" haha

#35,271 ·
also, unless its leaking, you dont need to replace it just because the top is cracked. If you do replace it, go with a Febco over a Wilkins.

FWIW if you called our company out to do it it would be $350.

#35,272 ·
also, unless its leaking, you dont need to replace it just because the top is cracked. If you do replace it, go with a Febco over a Wilkins.

FWIW if you called our company out to do it it would be $350.
I just was not sure what would be said about it during a home inspection.

As for your company... I would only need the valve changed, not a free ride out to the bunny ranch for servicing.

#35,276 ·
gregaf3 said:
I just was not sure what would be said about it during a home inspection. As for your company... I would only need the valve changed, not a free ride out to the bunny ranch for servicing.
Right, so 350. Call a plumber and see what they quote you lol.

#35,277 ·
matthew900 said:
Just the fountain or the whole yard?
That's standard pricing For the fountain, a fountain of that rough style and size that is. You don't wanna know what that yard I have been posting pics of cost.

#35,278 ·
gregaf3 said:
Hopefully I get to hit that big brew fest in Germany this year!!
When are you heading out?

#35,280 ·
When are you heading out?
The last couple of weeks in March. Her NLT date is 4/30 but we are going to spend some time on vacation. My Realtor is coming over on Monday to take pictures to list the house... that is why I have not been around too much.

The funniest part is that I have to fly back out here in April for work while we are on vacation. When I say we are on vacation... that is her on leave and me still working 40 hours a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.