Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1760 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 05-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #26386
sirhk100

"andrew from the block"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

Crap, just remembered my lunch plans... Buy welding wire... Guess I'm going drive thru someplace quick today.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #26387
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
"andrew from the block"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

Crap, just remembered my lunch plans... Buy welding wire... Guess I'm going drive thru someplace quick today.
I just went to fresh and easy and grabbed something from the 'about to expire' rack

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #26388
sirhk100

I can probably loop around to jimmy johns without milking any extra time out of lunch... I'd do in and out but the line there is always dumb. I don't like really going anywhere right around my work cause I don't like running into coworkers on my lunch break. I leave to get away from them.

Unread 05-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #26389
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Haha. Sorry. I was 'Andrew from new Hampshire'
Now, I was seriously considering helping out some tomorrow, despite the threat of having my CJ jacked right before my eyes. But now, with you taking so long to answer "What is 'The Happiest Place on Earth'?", I also run the risk of getting blackballed at my house, by my girl. You should have beat that chick! LOL
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #26390
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I had Roberto's.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #26391
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalHunter View Post
Now, I was seriously considering helping out some tomorrow, despite the threat of having my CJ jacked right before my eyes. But now, with you taking so long to answer "What is 'The Happiest Place on Earth'?", I also run the risk of getting blackballed at my house, by my girl. You should have beat that chick! LOL
Not that it was a hard question, but that was a super biased question.

West coast vs. east coast, lets ask a west coast question. Unfair!

Lol, also, you can't hear the other person when you're on the phone so you don't know if they rang in yet. It was weird.

Oh well, i couldnt go to the prize anyway, I woulda just given the tix to Desi.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #26392
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Okay, plan for tomorrow is for me to be in the garage sometime between 9-10am.

So far, Andy and Terry are coming.

If you want to come and need my addy text me or PM me. Sorry I live in the ghetto behind sams town.

Quote:

Unread 05-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #26393
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

If there are too many hands for the jeep I'll set some people to work on the nova, haha.

Quote:

Unread 05-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #26394
sirhk100

Quote:
Sorry I live in the ghetto behind sams town.
Yes, the one with the gate code to access...

Unread 05-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #26395
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Yes, the one with the gate code to access...
psh, no gate code, you have to talk to the guard.

Quote:

Unread 05-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #26396
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I want to be in, and will probably be in. All depends on the Mrs. I haven't been home much this week.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #26397
sirhk100

Quote:
psh, no gate code, you have to talk to the guard.
Same with my house, only mine is big, black and humps little kids.

Unread 05-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #26398
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I want to be in, and will probably be in. All depends on the Mrs. I haven't been home much this week.
Thats cool, just let me know.

Quote:

Unread 05-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #26399
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
Okay, plan for tomorrow is for me to be in the garage sometime between 9-10am.

So far, Andy and Terry are coming.

If you want to come and need my addy text me or PM me. Sorry I live in the ghetto behind sams town.
If I can finish at Dad's place early enough, I will be in to help.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #26400
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
If I can finish at Dad's place early enough, I will be in to help.
colioolio!

With everybody it'll be like a nascar pit crew, we can get this thing knocked out in a matter of minutes!

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.