Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1750 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #26236 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Just got back to town from a camping/fishing/wrenching on the J10 trip. Good times! I'll probably do a little write up on the fsj side later. Didn't get anywhere near as much done on the J10 as I thought I would. but making progress!

Did this during the days......



Spaceball is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #26237 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
And alot of this during the mornings and evenings.





Spaceball is offline  
post #26238 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 07:37 AM
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81

He is the size of an Oompa Loompa. Every time i see him i am waiting for him to break into song and dance about someones failure at life.
But I always see him carrying a large lollipop! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline  
post #26239 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Marn
Station Wagoneer
 
Marn's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Freakin awesome

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Marn is offline  
post #26240 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 07:44 AM Thread Starter
Marn
Station Wagoneer
 
Marn's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball
And alot of this during the mornings and evenings.




Looks like a great time. Oh ely....my favorite

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Marn is offline  
post #26241 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Ill be out there workin' and drinkin beer regardless haha.

I figure sometime mid morning. I'm normally up around 9am on weekends

I sanded one of 3 rims tonight and got bored.
Just wanted to highlight 3 particular items that are opposite of my garage habits and possibly part of why it may seem to some why I sometimes get a lot done. I never drink beer and work, makes for mistakes and laziness, I get started much earlier then that, and even when i get bored, I keep working. It's not always fun...

Carry on! LOL

Tonight, drivers side axle is coming out really quick and getting slapped back in. Then I'm cutting u-bolts, then I may start working on the hitch. I need to pickup some welding wire on my lunch break though cause I think I'll run out before the hitch is all welded up. Most people fab up their own hitches outta metal plate right? That's normal right? Stupid exploder!!!

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #26242 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
How tall are you andy??
I am 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post
He is the size of an Oompa Loompa. Every time i see him i am waiting for him to break into song and dance about someones failure at life.
I am just waiting for you to stop blowing up like a balloon so that I can roll you around before rolling you down to the squeezing room.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #26243 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 AM
PhotoJared
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

I am 5'5"

I am just waiting for you to stop blowing up like a balloon so that I can roll you around before rolling you down to the squeezing room.
What she's trying to tell you is she likes monster cock. Which she assumes you can't supply.

Posted from outer space.

'99 XJ Sport
It has a lift
It has 31's
It also other stuff
PhotoJared is offline  
post #26244 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Just made a little video of the truck. Lots of work to be done, for now I'm calling it the "ranch truck"

Spaceball is offline  
post #26245 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Puck81
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: las vegas
Posts: 2,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I am 5'5"

I am just waiting for you to stop blowing up like a balloon so that I can roll you around before rolling you down to the squeezing room.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSQpWvwCIM
And my point made, right there!
Puck81 is offline  
post #26246 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:42 AM
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 3,878
since everybody is posting videos



Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline  
post #26247 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,070
Scratch that, I think tonight actually I'm going to do the axle in and out dance and then pull the front shocks off and rebuild/revalve them. I'll save the welding and cutting and grinding work for tomorrow night/weekend. Main reason I'd need to pickup the welding wire on my lunch break and I've already got other errands I need to run on top of that. Being that I'm already hungry I've got a feeling that's going to leave no time for food. So screw it, kick the welding wire to tomorrows agenda. If things go super smooth I can always layout the whole hitch plate setup and tack it all in place. Basically build the hitch so that all I have to do is burn it in tomorrow night.

Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline  
post #26248 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoJared View Post
What she's trying to tell you is she likes monster cock. Which she assumes you can't supply.

Posted from outer space.
Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline  
post #26249 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Spaceball
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Looks like a great time. Oh ely....my favorite
Yep Illipah was great, at first, then it got colder and colder every day with winds that I thought were going to knock over my trailer! Not to mention the rain, hail, and snow.
Spaceball is offline  
post #26250 of 41859 Old 05-09-2013, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Marn
Station Wagoneer
 
Marn's Avatar
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 11,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

Just wanted to highlight 3 particular items that are opposite of my garage habits and possibly part of why it may seem to some why I sometimes get a lot done. I never drink beer and work, makes for mistakes and laziness, I get started much earlier then that, and even when i get bored, I keep working. It's not always fun...

Carry on! LOL

Tonight, drivers side axle is coming out really quick and getting slapped back in. Then I'm cutting u-bolts, then I may start working on the hitch. I need to pickup some welding wire on my lunch break though cause I think I'll run out before the hitch is all welded up. Most people fab up their own hitches outta metal plate right? That's normal right? Stupid exploder!!!
I've also drank beers while shooting but I wasn't dangerous or lazy. Didn't say I would be getting drunk.

I don't drink soda when I'm working because its not refreshing to me. Water and highlife is where it's at! That's my red bull!

And as for the other stuff, I'd rather sleep an extra hour than have my jeep done an hour sooner, and after a 12 hour work day yesterday It was time to sit down and have dinner rather than sit on the patio sanding a rim.

And I'm irritated. I just drove 45 minutes to meet with a potential customer for literally 5 minutes and I'm positive we won't get the job. Sigh.

-Andrew

Illegitimi Non Carborundum


The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Marn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Trail Run Thread - Southern Nevada Marn Nevada Jeep Forum 1354 05-05-2016 08:43 PM
Best Trails in Southern Nevada? davidsonlaw Nevada Jeep Forum 17 04-13-2012 04:00 PM
31st. Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Outside Las Vegas bonofied suiter Nevada Jeep Forum 0 10-08-2011 01:08 AM
Post runs for Las Vegas Nevada area here. ajeepcreep Nevada Jeep Forum 0 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
May 31 / June 1 - Central California/Nevada High Desert (Mojave->Vegas) DiscoBayJoe Nevada Jeep Forum 7 05-22-2008 03:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome