Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1749 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #26221
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
Just got home from having dinner with an absolutely gorgeous blonde. Things were going great until she told me on the way home that she likes tall guys. I am now sitting in the garage, by myself, drinking beer. Pissed at the genetic lottery. My first date in months and she doesn't like me because I am a short bastage? How puerile can someone be?
Meh, dont feel bad Andy. I was in the same boat at one time, and worse off due to me being a fat ****. I found a lady who tolerated me enough to merry me, so buck up pal.

Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #26222
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Just got home from having dinner with an absolutely gorgeous blonde. Things were going great until she told me on the way home that she likes tall guys. I am now sitting in the garage, by myself, drinking beer. Pissed at the genetic lottery. My first date in months and she doesn't like me because I am a short bastage? How puerile can someone be?
isn't that ****ed? Why can't people like people for who they are. I mean I'm 6'3 being tall sometimes makes it difficult in bed. it also isn't anything lavishing. Don't beat yourself up man women like that are not worth anything. One that listens and cares what you have to say and your personality and don't care about looks as much they just look at it as a plus are worth more.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #26223
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
We don't always get what we want. Just because she likes tall guys doesn't mean she won't sleep with short guys. Should have went for it.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #26224
SoCalHunter
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Puerile... Hahaha Awesome, Andy! I know it doesn't take the sting away, but you dodged a bullet. She helped you out by showing you she's a self-centered b****! Of course it was going great. You're intelligent guy with **** going on in his life. She was having a good time, but couldn't get by some stupid juvenile expectation. I've seen plenty of attractive women with men shorter than me. You'll meet the right one!
SoCalHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #26225
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

We don't always get what we want. Just because she likes tall guys doesn't mean she won't sleep with short guys. Should have went for it.
I like skinny chicks but Ill bone a fat chick!

Wait what?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #26226
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post

I like skinny chicks but Ill bone a fat chick!

Wait what?
Don't you already got someone to bone whenever you want? Lol
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #26227
sirhk100

Andy if you have any intention of going fast at all you'd be stupid not to cage it. Doesn't have to be nearly as extensive or intrusive as the ones in my driveway but yes... You think it's easy to break a jeep, wait till you add some speed...

This one just popped up for sale for $8500 fyi... Think of how much money you'd have left from your jeep and how much work you wouldn't have to do!

I see hubs on it..

Pretty much is mine but with a cage...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #26228
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Don't you already got someone to bone whenever you want? Lol
Yeah some *****

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #26229
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I retread what I typed spit some help this weekend and realized it may have sounded rude. I didn't mean 'actually' as in people say they want to help but don't want to.

I just mean if any body does feel like helping it would be cool. Come by and hang out for the day or a few hours or whatever and turn some wrenches. Sounds like a decent Saturday to me!

A few mentioned having other suff to do. By all means do what ya need to do and no need to change or alter your plans. no biggie if ya can't/don't/won't swing by. Ill be out there workin' and drinkin beer regardless haha.

I figure sometime mid morning. I'm normally up around 9am on weekends and I may very well get started on it Friday night to make sat go faster.

I sanded one of 3 rims tonight and got bored. Should probbly do the rest tomorrow and paint them as well haha

Quote:

Unread 05-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #26230
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I guess the guy is trying to recoup the money fun his 10th anniversary

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3785240391.html
Unread 05-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #26231
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Shoulda just slipped her a roofie at dinner. Doubt she'd have cared how tall you are on the ride home! Rofl! JK!
Unread 05-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #26232
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3792806786.html

Lets go camping
Unread 05-09-2013, 01:33 AM   #26233
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

How tall are you andy??
Unread 05-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #26234
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ View Post
How tall are you andy??
He is the size of an Oompa Loompa. Every time i see him i am waiting for him to break into song and dance about someones failure at life.
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #26235
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81 View Post

He is the size of an Oompa Loompa. Every time i see him i am waiting for him to break into song and dance about someones failure at life.
Hahahaha thats hilarious. Im drinking beer for the first time in a very long time and damn am I feeling it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.