Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1740 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #26086
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

nice!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3786823175.html

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #26087
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I'm telling you, awesome accessories! Google it. His name is Greg, and is a bit of a perfectionist. He's mobile, an will come to you!
Not super comfy having a dude that lists his home address for his contact doing work on my rides. No offense but if I'm gonna spend $400+ on window tint I'd hope I could find some reputation reviews on the place. That ecotint place sounds great from more then just what people on here have said. Tons of good reviews but I can't get to them during their business hours.

Looking into SWAT, can't find a whole lot of reviews but am gonna call and see what their work hours are. I've had bad luck with the do it all type shops. Would prefer a tint only company.

I know I'm being picky but I'm spending money on the good stuff with the intention of running this thing till it dies so hopefully it lasts a while with a quality install. Have any of you ever heard of my vehicles leaving my garage for work? Probably not... That's why I'm a pain in the *** when it comes to figuring out who's gonna do work for me.

That's on there with the paint, I won't take it to a paint shop, screw that... I'll do it myself before I pay someone to do it cause I just don't trust others.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #26088
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

No offense taken. I've seen his work, and know how he does things. I've personally seen vipers in his driveway for him to work on. He did a complete audio system in one with tint! He carries the good UV tint that cuts down the heat as well as light. Just throwing it out there, because I know he does good work. Don't know about his prices though...
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #26089
sirhk100

Huh, another place that seems to be seriously legit for tint is DC auto luxury window tinting. They're a bit more expensive then the rest but the one interesting note. Their warranty covers accidental damage from kids, seatbelts, scratches from dirt and rocks, etc... That's actually a pretty serious selling feature to be honest! Basically any damage at all no matter the cause is covered with a couple reviews to back it up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #26090
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Not super comfy having a dude that lists his home address for his contact doing work on my rides. No offense but if I'm gonna spend $400+ on window tint I'd hope I could find some reputation reviews on the place. That ecotint place sounds great from more then just what people on here have said. Tons of good reviews but I can't get to them during their business hours.

Looking into SWAT, can't find a whole lot of reviews but am gonna call and see what their work hours are. I've had bad luck with the do it all type shops. Would prefer a tint only company.

I know I'm being picky but I'm spending money on the good stuff with the intention of running this thing till it dies so hopefully it lasts a while with a quality install. Have any of you ever heard of my vehicles leaving my garage for work? Probably not... That's why I'm a pain in the *** when it comes to figuring out who's gonna do work for me.

That's on there with the paint, I won't take it to a paint shop, screw that... I'll do it myself before I pay someone to do it cause I just don't trust others.
$400? I know it has a decent amount of glass, but dang!

I got the magnum (7 windows) done for like 250? I think Dani got out of there for like 150 or something? I had mine on the car for a few years and not a single issue. it was perfect.

not trying to convince you, just trying to tell you they have done solid work for me, and i think terry is pleased with their work too on the company limos. I am happy to send business their way because they do a great job.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #26091
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

speaking of which, have you ever heard of this stuff? I saw it the other day and thought it was interesting that they claim it blocks so much infrared

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=165325

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #26092
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Note to self, don't move to london, it's too expensive! Just to get into their rental house assuming the state dept. security team approves of it and the landlord passes the background check that's required, It's gonna cost Jason 5 figures just to get the keys and walk in the door! Holy crap!
There cost of living is most likely higher. So there minimum wage is higher
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #26093
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Thanks for the economics lesson helmet boy! Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #26094
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
As an Econ guy I could rip this ignorant statement to pieces but I’ll just point out the entertainingly sad use of “there” instead of “their”. Really man, my 8 year old has that figured out.

It's like you're looking for any excuse to say something in this thread. It’s pretty pathetic; does your mommy not love you enough or something?
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #26095
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900 View Post

As an Econ guy I could rip this ignorant statement to pieces but I’ll just point out the entertainingly sad use of “there” instead of “their”. Really man, my 8 year old has that figured out.

It's like you're looking for any excuse to say something in this thread. It’s pretty pathetic; does your mommy not love you enough or something?
So i now have to clean off the inside of my windshield after laughing my *** off. I need to stop drinking any thing when reading this thread...
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #26096
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm eating a peanut butter and bacon shake from sonic right now

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #26097
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I'm eating a peanut butter and bacon shake from sonic right now
Mmmmmm..... Bacon.....
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #26098
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Does sonic do happy hour out here too?
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #26099
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
does sonic do happy hour out here too?
2-4

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #26100
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yup. My wife is a big fan of Sonic's happy hour and reminds me of it regularly.

Pineapple shakes are better Marn!
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.