Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1738 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitLong Arm kits for all JK models from Clayton Off Road

Unread 05-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #26056
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
It'll never work!!! It's not a jeep so therefore it's impossible!

Merrick went around the block last night in my hooptie though, rides too damn smooth for what it is! Something must be wrong!

Marn, I could picture you in something like this with a gun rack on the back window...

mmmm power wagon. maybe.

But yes, lol.

I don't want to say "i cant wait until i lose my job" but i mean i cant wait until i have to buy myself a vehicle because i move or no longer whave a company truck or whatever.

I'm seriouly going to buy an old 70's gm or dodge, with massive bumpers. A beat up (not trashed, but not all nice to the point where i would hesitate to use it for anything). I seriously plan to "teach lessons" to people in traffic.

Really? Trying to be a dick and cut me off? Oh I bet you're glad you tried that. yeah, i have a little dent in my fender but looks like i wrecked the whole side of your BMW.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #26057
sirhk100

You don't even know how hard it is not to do that with my vehicles! Tires stickout past my body sides, fiberglass fenders are cheap, front and rear bumpers on my rides will most likely win! Only thing is that darn insurance premium going up that keeps me from doing it. Not the most financially responsible decision! I only have liability on my rides since bluebook on a '89 yota or '91 expo isn't exactly worth paying money to cover you know...

Speaking of my hoopties, anyone have that tint contact info from a few weeks back? I think it was Greg possibly that posted it? I'm gonna swing by captial tint on my lunch and get a quote. I honestly might just go to them cause of location, I can drop it off and walk to work and then walk to pick it up after work...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #26058
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome accessories! He's mobile, and will come to wherever you are.
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #26059
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Speaking of my hoopties, anyone have that tint contact info from a few weeks back? I think it was Greg possibly that posted it? I'm gonna swing by captial tint on my lunch and get a quote. I honestly might just go to them cause of location, I can drop it off and walk to work and then walk to pick it up after work...
www.eco-tint.com
885-7628

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #26060
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Awesome accessories! He's mobile, and will come to wherever you are.
dafuq are you talking about

Edit: Nevermind, I feel stupid now. LOL

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #26061
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post

Yeah it was awesome. Too bad that it is in California with all of their stupid laws and taxes.
And cancer! Why is Cali always putting "in the state of California this product has been known to cause cancer.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #26062
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's gonna be a long year! Wish I had invested in Winchester and federal two years ago!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/06...shelves-empty/
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #26063
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

We should all work together to find and stock up on ammo. I don't have a problem buying ammo for people as long as they pay for it sooner than later. We need to set up a list of who needs what and start helping each other get it. If you see a caliber someone needs, scoop it up! Save the receipt, so we know we aren't gouging prices.
I need of course, in this order-22, 9, 45, 223, 204 ruger. I'll be willing to spend up to $50 for ammo at a time. Post what you need and how much you are willing to pay, and if I see it, I'll scoop it up.

Edit:reasonable prices too, please. No more than .50/rd for 223,45. No more than 25-30/brick for 22, and around 30-40/rd for 9. 204 is expensive, but no more than .75-1.00/rd
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #26064
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If we work together, we should be able to stock each other up!
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #26065
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Here at work most of us shoot. We occasionally will by pallets of ammo direct and have it delivered to the shop. If we ever can't fill a whole order ill post something here. It has to be huge to do it like $20,000. We haven't done it in a while but the boss was talking about doing another order yesterday.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #26066
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
If we work together, we should be able to stock each other up!
The problem with the plan is that people will buy to stock their own first. For instance, I am always on the hunt for 9MM, and .223. If I find it and there is a limit on the number of boxes I can buy it is going towards me.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #26067
davidsonlaw
2013 JK Wrangler 

If they ever do a movie about this thread, here's a picture for the poster.
forumrunner_20130507_122213.jpg  
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #26068
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

go to the shooting park, lol, they always have ammo.

some is good pricing, some is not.

I got 100 rounds of factory commercial .308 for 90 bucks. Cant complain about that.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #26069
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonlaw View Post
If they ever do a movie about this thread, here's a picture for the poster.
Nobody would understand if they did a movie about this thread!

The movie would jump from subject to subject so fast that there would likely be no real plot.

Jeeps, guns, beer, wrenching, campah, trucks, crime, smart phones, name calling, breaks and fixes, picking on, complaining about significant others, and finally cut to some random moron in Kansas for absolutely no reason.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #26070
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
You don't even know how hard it is not to do that with my vehicles! Tires stickout past my body sides, fiberglass fenders are cheap, front and rear bumpers on my rides will most likely win! Only thing is that darn insurance premium going up that keeps me from doing it. Not the most financially responsible decision! I only have liability on my rides since bluebook on a '89 yota or '91 expo isn't exactly worth paying money to cover you know...

dude you may be surprised.

I added full coverage to the waggy, and my premium went up like 8 dollars a month. I pay something like $55 a month for full coverage with like $250 deductibles on everything haha.

but then again that probably means they will pay me like $1000 if the truck gets totaled. but then again, you can fight that.

Hell either way $1000 is better than nothing

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.