Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1735 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #26011
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Roobicon aka vegasJeepGuy maybe you should use the same screen name on other forums. haha.

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #26012
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I love how people are real tuff on the phone/Internet/locked in their car. I was pulling into the gym tonight in my beater yota. I pull into a spot and am gathering up my stuff to go work out. Some JA in a pathfinder stops behind me with his turn signal on like he thinks I'm leaving. I get my stuff and head to the gym. He rolls down his window calls me a ******, and tries to drive off. Pure reaction I throw my water bottle and hit his car. He slams on his brakes and slides to a stop. Then he sits there for a second then I see his reverse lights come on. So I sprint to his car ready to whoop some ***. I guess he sees me coming shifts into drive but he all revved up and it won't go into gear. The look of shear panic on his face was awesome.
maybe he thought you had some roid rage!!!
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #26013
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So I thought this was pretty cool.

Last year when we went to Mammoth Lakes, we went up to Laurel Lakes and saw this guy camping with his JK

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/...ive/index.html

What are the chances of being there at the same time. The one shot was the guy out on the kayak
2012-09-01_10-59-07_118.jpg   2012-09-01_11-19-30_860.jpg  
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #26014
mr4x4
1995 ZJ 

Looks so nice there
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #26015
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Roobicon aka vegasJeepGuy maybe you should use the same screen name on other forums. haha.
he switches identities based on location!

not everybody is as easy to track as me. I'm dr. marn everywhere you go.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:50 AM   #26016
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I love how people are real tuff on the phone/Internet/locked in their car. I was pulling into the gym tonight in my beater yota. I pull into a spot and am gathering up my stuff to go work out. Some JA in a pathfinder stops behind me with his turn signal on like he thinks I'm leaving. I get my stuff and head to the gym. He rolls down his window calls me a ******, and tries to drive off. Pure reaction I throw my water bottle and hit his car. He slams on his brakes and slides to a stop. Then he sits there for a second then I see his reverse lights come on. So I sprint to his car ready to whoop some ***. I guess he sees me coming shifts into drive but he all revved up and it won't go into gear. The look of shear panic on his face was awesome.
:lol: that's awesome! What ended up happening?
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #26017
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

He sped off and I went to work out.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #26018
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4x4 View Post
Looks so nice there
Yeah it was awesome. Too bad that it is in California with all of their stupid laws and taxes.
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #26019
sirhk100

And too bad my two friends from up there checked the weather as they left my house mid day this past sunday and saw they were expecting snow and rain there this whole week! LOL I'll be making a run up there myself this summer. I've had my tickets since Nov...

http://www.mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/brewery_page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #26020
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I plan on going this summer, but I want to wait until Tioga Pass is open so I can take the kids to Yosimite Valley for a day.

On another note, I just happened to see an actual Dune color Jeep at starbucks today so I figured a side by side comparison on the new baby poop color would due. The new one is called clear coat dune... compared to last years dune
puke.jpg  
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #26021
sirhk100

Well I kinda slacked a bit last night. Didn't get a crap load done. Only got some heater hose lines I didn't like swapped out and that's it. Progress is progress though. I don't think I'll be doing any work tonight on it though. Probably heading out with a friend instead. Tomorrow night though, I'll cut my rear u-bolts and work on getting templates made for my hitch project.

I got confirmation that the seal kit for my front shocks should be here by the weekend so I'll go pickup parts to revalve the front end and should have it nice and dialed in hopefully by the end of the weekend. I was looking at the brakeline situation and realized it'll be WAY easier to get those hard mounted while the shocks are off so I'll combine those projects. I'm thinking Thursday night I'll get the parts for my hitch picked up, purchase the valving parts for the shocks and then head home and possibly tear into the differential to get the leaking seal replaced! So pretty much the plan hopefully is by the end of this weekend to have a non-leaking front diff, trimmed u-bolts, mounted brakelines, freshly rebuilt and properly valved shocks, and a rear hitch. Anything extra on top of that will just be icing on the cake! LOL

Unread 05-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #26022
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

hi.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #26023
Garza
Vendor

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Shock tuning with King last Thursday.

Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #26024
sirhk100

Barstow main huh? Did you go to the del taco there???? Best one EVER!!!

Unread 05-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #26025
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha, I grabbed a burrito from that one when I went down there last year to pick up some tires. I made it to baker before I had to download the results!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.