Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1734 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 05-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #25996
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

just like that book where there on that island give the victims knives and they Hunters hunt them because animals were not fulfilling there needs? Ok Andy come over hear in My neck of the woods and we can play it in the woods. The desert would be kind of lame and easy. Don't let me forget my glasses I never wear!
an nono I don't want the damn retard crew at my door cpd is so backwards
You want to play where it is green? We can do that! I'll even give you a group of three to my one. Your choice on who you want. Don't forget that when I joined, we were more worried about Russia and not the desert. I spent most of my training in areas like where you live.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #25997
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Dorks.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #25998
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I wonder, should I wear green or brown?
image-2999475230.jpg  

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #25999
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Dorks.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #26000
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez
Dorks.
Hey, if he wants to play this game, it's on him! Too many people see movies and think they've got it figured out! Ever watch first blood?! It's a bit over the top, but still a good example. Hunting deer and elk isn't the same as tracking a person! It's not as easy as the movies make it!
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #26001
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I vote for the rain gear out here in August..
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #26002
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
I vote for the rain gear out here in August..
Hahaha! I just wasn't willing to dig down into my box to grab other stuff!

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #26003
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I heard about some of the grueling training that they had back at the 362nd. Just think if he ever knew the extent of the pt testing back then. So technical with all of those monitors. haha!!!
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #26004
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Knock it off, all of you!

Let's plan on a wrenching party. Hmmm what beer should I supply? And what soft drink?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #26005
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
Knock it off, all of you!

Let's plan on a whoring party. Hmmm what beer should I supply? And what soft drink?
We all know Mountain Dew, but what about the whores?
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #26006
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

Hey, if he wants to play this game, it's on him! Too many people see movies and think they've got it figured out! Ever watch first blood?! It's a bit over the top, but still a good example. Hunting deer and elk isn't the same as tracking a person! It's not as easy as the movies make it!
I play call of duty I'll just spawn again right?
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #26007
Grand_ZJ
1998 ZJ 

I went and ordered some a pillar light mounts for my jeep should be arriving at my work in a few days. Then its off to wire some lights in.

And who here is planning on attending the comic con here in vegas on june 14-16?
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #26008
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I should be down unless I'm moving. If I can make ill bring some scorpion killer.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #26009
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I love how people are real tuff on the phone/Internet/locked in their car. I was pulling into the gym tonight in my beater yota. I pull into a spot and am gathering up my stuff to go work out. Some JA in a pathfinder stops behind me with his turn signal on like he thinks I'm leaving. I get my stuff and head to the gym. He rolls down his window calls me a ******, and tries to drive off. Pure reaction I throw my water bottle and hit his car. He slams on his brakes and slides to a stop. Then he sits there for a second then I see his reverse lights come on. So I sprint to his car ready to whoop some ***. I guess he sees me coming shifts into drive but he all revved up and it won't go into gear. The look of shear panic on his face was awesome.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #26010
Roobicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Coke

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.