Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1728 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #25906
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
or remove the duct tape and zip ties!
hows the sling and butt cuff working out for you?

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #25907
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
butt cuff

What kinda kinky crap are you guys into? Go ahead and make fun of me for not being able to swap fuel filters all you want now cause I'm pretty sure this info just trumped whatever you can come up with on a fuel filter!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #25908
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

What kinda kinky crap are you guys into? Go ahead and make fun of me for not being able to swap fuel filters all you want now cause I'm pretty sure this info just trumped whatever you can come up with on a fuel filter!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buttcuff

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #25909
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

its a gun thing, Khris, you wouldnt care!

this is the butt cuff i made for ole merrick.

Quote:

Unread 05-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #25910
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Khris, what's book value on whitey(if unseen?) you have clear title for it?
Title loan place....just sayin'
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #25911
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
this is the butt cuff i made for ole merrick.
I like it better knowing you make butt cuffs for people and that Merrick wanted one. I'm just fine ignoring the bang bang part...

Unread 05-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #25912
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
I like it better knowing you make butt cuffs for people and that Merrick wanted one. I'm just fine ignoring the bang bang part...

Quote:

Unread 05-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #25913
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
Khris, what's book value on whitey(if unseen?) you have clear title for it?
Title loan place....just sayin'
Not sure, probably $1500-2000... Yes, I have a clear title for it. What are you scheming?

Unread 05-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #25914
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Not sure, probably $1500-2000... Yes, I have a clear title for it. What are you scheming?
Sounds to me like he wants to take Whitey off your hands, get a title loan for it and then not pay it back. Whitey gets repossesed and you have the cash but your credit gets screwed.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #25915
sirhk100

We'd have to talk and I'd have to do a little asking around to actually come up with a selling price if I want to let it go to someone else. I'm actually fairly set on just going the donation route honestly and using it as a tax write off. I mean I guess if someone actually came up to me and offered me cash I'd take it. I honestly am thinking like $500 and roll it away with title in hand. No clue if that's fair or a ripoff but it's honestly just a number in my head. I still need to finish stripping it down more though. Whatever kinda scheme the buyer wants to play, have at it... LOL

Unread 05-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #25916
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Sounds to me like he wants to take Whitey off your hands, get a title loan for it and then not pay it back. Whitey gets repossesed and you have the cash but your credit gets screwed.
But if credit is already screwed, then....
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #25917
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I wouldn't screw someone like that. If someone's credit is bad anyway, why not? They screw people all the time in the name of "helping people." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but...never mind.
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #25918
sirhk100

Put it this way, whitey is a 1991 ford exploder, I believe it's an XL model, 4wd, 4.0L, auto trans, 4 door. I'd have to see what the odo says for mileage but either way it's not right. Feel free to look into what the value would be and what you could get out of it. Like I said, that $500 number is just what's in my head. If you can get $1500 off a loan that you're going to let go and have it repo'd that puts $1000 in your pocket in the long run. Your risk obviously cause I'd sign you the title, take your cash and hand you a jeep dash pocket thingy as a parting gift. You get to haul it away though to where ever you're taking the eye sore... Don't forget about that part... We could figure out a trailer though to use I'm sure rather then having a tow truck take it.

It won't pass smog since it doesn't run but I'd think you could take the title and at least get it transferred into your name to pull it off.

We can take it to PM if your serious but I think that info above should be basically what you'd need to get an idea on the value of the vehicle to see if it's worth your while.

When I bought my house back in '09 my credit numbers were like a 790-814 range. I have no reason to believe it's not still hovering in that range with no debt other then my houses so this is obviously not something I'm looking into but if someone else wanted to try it, I DGAF... I'd just sell you the vehicle and what you do is your choice. Like I said, I'm hoping to donate it in about 2 weeks to get it out of my driveway. Currently I'm leaning towards make a wish foundation cause of what I've read about some other things that come along with donating vehicles that make a wish actually doesn't do which seems like a good thing...

Unread 05-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #25919
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
precisely the thinking that got our country/economy where it is right now.

Quote:

Unread 05-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #25920
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If your credit is in the ****ter, you should be looking to get it out of the ****ter, not making the matter worse. 10 yrs ago, my credit was crap. Now, my credit score is right around 690-730. It would be higher but I don't own any property.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.