Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1726 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-06-2013, 04:10 AM   #25876
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
And Andy talks about my mom :rollseyes:
So, you're saying that your mom is your significant other? Really? Wow, Andy called this one at the gate!

Seriously, not that you'll take this advice, but you really need to check yourself and pay attention to what you say in threads. You cannot figure out why you are having it so rough in here? Look at all of your previous posts! You start off being childish and stupid. You don't add anything productive or interesting to the conversations, and you don't have the seniority to be in here trying to crack jokes on subjects you obviously know nothing about. Chill your self for a minute, and pay very close attention. In fact, dose up on some adderall just so you can maintain the attention span required for reading comprehension. STOP trying to be funny and fit in with "the guys!" You haven't earned that privilege yet, and may have permanently destroyed any chance you may have had of it any time in the future.
If you are seriously thinking that hanging with us in February of next year will be anything short of a bad time for you, carry on as usual. If you are interested in MAYBE having a good group of guys show you around and help you find some cool trails, hastily(quickly) change your attitude in here and humble yourself!
Remember, you were not invited to join the conversations here, you were not welcome speaking when you started flapping your keyboard like a monkey throwing a temper tantrum, and you sure as schmit didn't apologize for your infantile behavior.

Grow up!

Unread 05-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #25877
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was joking jeez marn.
Quote:
Yea I was using it completely differently now if I was like " your Gf is a" or on those lines it's different I was just playing. Psn = playstation network.

These don't count as apologies either...try again!
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #25878
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post

These don't count as apologies either...try again!
Sorry for the offensive slur directed towards marns women.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #25879
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I don't know why everyone hasn't just ignored him yet. I think people are trying to be nice and think he will catch on but he won't.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #25880
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I don't know why everyone hasn't just ignored him yet. I think people are trying to be nice and think he will catch on but he won't.
I'm unique I'll try to tone down though. I don't mean to make you guys upset.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #25881
sirhk100

I'm still trying to figure out why you're here? I've never once considered looking in the kansas section or any other part of the forum? About once a week or so I do a search for another term on here that's work related for me but other then that, I don't even view or post anywhere else other then here cause I don't even own a jeep anymore. So, curious, other then being a jeep owner, what connection to Nevada do you have that makes you feel like this is where you should be posting?

Oh and that's a lie, I've posted in a few other threads but that's cause the title caught my eye while doing my "term" search...

And feel free to call me out for not owning a jeep and still posting here but I'm gonna go out on a limb and just assume others here haven't spent time in your garage or vice versa, ridden in your race truck, got free parts for their jeeps from you, or anything roughly along those lines... So while I might not have a jeep, I do still offroad and I do actually know a few of the guys in here. I'm hoping to be wheeling actually later this week even possibly for the first time in the new ride!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #25882
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
Ignore who? did I miss something
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #25883
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Lol.

Quote:
This message is hidden because xrunndonex is on your ignore list.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #25884
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Did the dune color change this year? This looks more like baby poop to me

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #25885
sirhk100

I'm color blind... In that picture, on my screen, it looks pink.

Unread 05-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #25886
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
And Andy talks about my mom :rollseyes:
I am going to say this and this only and then you go back on ignore.

I do talk about your Mom. When your Mom first came into the conversation, asking how she felt about having a son as ignorant as you was not a dig about her. It was a dig about you. Being that your reading comprhension skills are lacking, you took it as the former and threatened me, saying you would "beat the breaks off" of me. Then and only then did I start in on your Mom. If you are going to threaten me, you better be wearing your big boy pants because I am going to be damn relentless. When Marn told me and others in here to calm down, I did so. Then you came along talking about coming out here with your "***** be good" stick. I held my tongue even after that for a bit. I even tried to give you an out. A way to save a little face. I told you how to attempt to redeem yourself. Instead you kept making stupid comments. It was then that I really started in on you, your Mom, and any other faucet of your life that I could but I never went to your girlfriend. If you notice, aside from you, I don't talk about anybodies Mom. Why do you think that is?

You may be unique, nobody here gives a ****. Until you have something to add to this conversation that admittedly is all over the place. Nobody here is going to take you seriously. Perhaps you notice that we all get together on here. Be it a midnight wrench session at a members house or beer and wings, or just heading over to help someone throw an OBA system in. That is the type of people that we are. We weren't out looking for trouble, you came in here and found us. Then you are surprised when trouble is what you got? Give me a ****ing break. You are either an idiot or just plain old ignorant. Through your continued stupid comments I vote for the former.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #25887
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Did the dune color change this year? This looks more like baby poop to me
I don't know what color they were going for, it does look like baby ****.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #25888
4x4Brit

I dot have anyone on my ignore list here at JF. That's about to change. If everyone follows suit, he'll just fade away unless he learns some manners in the meantime.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #25889
sirhk100

Andy, wanna get ripped off?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3779374619.html

Unread 05-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #25890
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
I wouldn't buy it just because of the salvage title. Well, that and $9200 asking price. Not exactly sure how the seller came up with that number.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.