Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1715 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Reply
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #25711
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
On a completely non landscaping/jeep/gun note. Anyone down to help lift a bed off of an old truck some weekend in the future? It should be an indoor few min job. Not for a few weeks I've got to get it moved and soak bolts in pb blaster. And I'll have all the bolts out before I set a day for people to help. Ill order pizza as well.
Depending when just yell...

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #25712
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
Power, just a reminder, I've got that rubber boot for the headlight floating around the floor board of my toyota still... If you're ever in da hood swing by and grab it. Not sure if you ever got those parts from Merrick or not.
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #25713
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
On a completely non landscaping/jeep/gun note. Anyone down to help lift a bed off of an old truck some weekend in the future? It should be an indoor few min job. Not for a few weeks I've got to get it moved and soak bolts in pb blaster. And I'll have all the bolts out before I set a day for people to help. Ill order pizza as well.
Sure, let me know when and I would be happy to come give a hand if I am free
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #25714
gregaf3
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,620
I should be able to help on the weekend, I can only stay until the kids get into stuff though. Unless you want your wife to watch the kids and get the bug!!!
__________________
Professional Slacker
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #25715
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
BTW, heads up for anyone heading to my house with kids. My dog has decided if you're his same height or smaller when he stands up that you are not a person but something that is capable of being humped... Andy, I think you just barely made it out of his height range! So with that said, I apologize for the perverted pedophile at my house, it's actually not me, it's the black dude... He's had a couple victims in the last couple weeks. Sneaky little jerk!
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #25716
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
BTW, heads up for anyone heading to my house with kids. My dog has decided if you're his same height or smaller when he stands up that you are not a person but something that is capable of being humped... Andy, I think you just barely made it out of his height range! So with that said, I apologize for the perverted pedophile at my house, it's actually not me, it's the black dude... He's had a couple victims in the last couple weeks. Sneaky little jerk!
Haha nice!

B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #25717
ksturgio
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,877
I would have thought the dog would be afraid of Andy humping him.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #25718
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I completely forgot about that scene!!!

Let's just say I feel really bad still about a fellow JF.com's experience a week ago and then just the other night there was a repeat with another friend who swung by with his kid really quick. The worst part is the jf.com's son came in and said "cody keeps trying to jump on me" and we played it off as Cody like trying to get the ball from him. Until he flat out did it right in front of us with his front paws on the sons shoulders going to town! At least it then was a "see, Cody keeps trying to hug me!" LOL I felt pretty bad. That friggen jerk can really get some grip with his paws too!!! LOL Idiot!

so see marn, at least you don't have a dog that stands like 5' tall and wants to hump your friends kids! Things could be worse man, trust me!!!
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #25719
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
On a completely non landscaping/jeep/gun note. Anyone down to help lift a bed off of an old truck some weekend in the future? It should be an indoor few min job. Not for a few weeks I've got to get it moved and soak bolts in pb blaster. And I'll have all the bolts out before I set a day for people to help. Ill order pizza as well.
I'll give a hand if I am in town.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #25720
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I'll give a hand if I am in town.
Oh, I'm sure you will!!!
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #25721
B0nez
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I completely forgot about that scene!!!

Let's just say I feel really bad still about a fellow JF.com's experience a week ago and then just the other night there was a repeat with another friend who swung by with his kid really quick. The worst part is the jf.com's son came in and said "cody keeps trying to jump on me" and we played it off as Cody like trying to get the ball from him. Until he flat out did it right in front of us with his front paws on the sons shoulders going to town! At least it then was a "see, Cody keeps trying to hug me!" LOL I felt pretty bad. That friggen jerk can really get some grip with his paws too!!! LOL Idiot!

so see marn, at least you don't have a dog that stands like 5' tall and wants to hump your friends kids! Things could be worse man, trust me!!!


I'll give a hand if I am in town.
There, I fixed it... Khris' dog can't wait until you get back now
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #25722
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Andy, I think you just barely made it out of his height range!
Well that makes me feel better! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio View Post
I would have thought the dog would be afraid of Andy humping him.
Sorry, I am not into black guys. Perhaps you should call Powr?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #25723
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Oh, I'm sure you will!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nez View Post
There, I fixed it... Khris' dog can't wait until you get back now

At least he sounds like a cheap date!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #25724
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

At least he sounds like a cheap date!
Seriously, toss him a bone and well...
__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #25725
Raptor0206
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,799
New rims and Dave's used tires. Price drop to 8800 for JF guys
forumrunner_20130502_152159.jpg  
Raptor0206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.