Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1714 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 05-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #25696
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

four guys guns has BCG's no purchase limit for $169. I should have bought a few when they introduced them at $120...

Sorry Marn, I can't afford to spend that on an upper right now. I really should have looked at finances before I asked.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #25697
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

my realtor's pool is kick arse. In fact his whole set up is kick arse. He has an older ranch style house that he closed in the garage, then added a 2 car garage on the end, then another 2 car garage @ a 45deg angle. So he basically has a 4 car garage plus the space where he bumped it out 45 deg. To top it off both 2 car garages are flow through's to his back/side yard.

The garage that he closed in is now a game room with a bar, fooseball and pool table. Oh back to his pool, he has a raised hot tub that flows into the pool. Then he added large rocks that are sunk into the concrete around the pool. I was just there for Easter, I guess I should have taken a few pictures.
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #25698
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Not too shabby. My wife said that she wants to cancel the orders to Germany now and just come back here. If that does happen I would really love to have a pool for the summers here. After all I need to do my part in wasting water!!!
dafuq? I wouldn't cancel orders to Germany! Hell, when you get there, tell Mary & Alfred that Andy says hi. (Don't worry, you will figure it out )

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #25699
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
four guys guns has BCG's no purchase limit for $169. I should have bought a few when they introduced them at $120...

Sorry Marn, I can't afford to spend that on an upper right now. I really should have looked at finances before I asked.
maybe if we get Jared to bat his pretty boy eyes at Marn the price will come down!!
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #25700
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
dafuq? I wouldn't cancel orders to Germany! Hell, when you get there, tell Mary & Alfred that Andy says hi. (Don't worry, you will figure it out )
that is the same thing that I said. I guess she got her welcome package the other day and is one of the few that has not had her orders canceled.

She said that she is done being away from her family and does not like the 16 world. I think that she likes it here because it is a non deployable position too. Everyone is telling her if she did come back that she more than likely would not make Snr, but I don't think she cares. This is her first time deployed/away for longer than 4 months in over 8 years, so she is spoiled.
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #25701
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
This one came out well.
Dude. You gotta stop posting pictures of your awesomeness. My wife just called me into the backyard and asked if I "think that Dr. Marn guy from your Jeep thing could make our yard look nice" and then I walk back into the house to your post.
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #25702
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Chad you could have 3 dead Charlie Brown Christmas tree's out back like me!!
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #25703
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Just recently did this turf conversion. Finished up last week. The guy has a bunch of cool old mining stuff so we incorporated it. I'm not normally a fan of the fake river bed stuff but given the 'theme' it really works well!
image-650354479.jpg   image-2044365937.jpg   image-1948396241.jpg   image-2753923551.jpg   image-2643884448.jpg  

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #25704
B0nez
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3
Chad you could have 3 dead Charlie Brown Christmas tree's out back like me!!
:lol: yay, just what I wanted!

I told my wife "I'd be willing to bet that he could with no problem, all it takes is money!" Yeah, that'll keep her quiet :-)
B0nez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #25705
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

yeah, there is that whole "money" thing huh?

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #25706
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Marn my sister is looking for someone to do some work at her place but not until oct. I will give her your number if that is ok. Or PM me your work number and ill give that to her.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #25707
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
I want an in ground pool, just don't wanna spend the 20k to do it. Plus the maintenance, cleaning, chemicals, water bill, sewer bill, etc, etc.
Are they really that much? If so, I'll just get any recent random thoughts of that outta my mind and go back to the kiddie pool in the front yard with a toilet next to it idea...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #25708
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

On a completely non landscaping/jeep/gun note. Anyone down to help lift a bed off of an old truck some weekend in the future? It should be an indoor few min job. Not for a few weeks I've got to get it moved and soak bolts in pb blaster. And I'll have all the bolts out before I set a day for people to help. Ill order pizza as well.
ksturgio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #25709
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Are they really that much? If so, I'll just get any recent random thoughts of that outta my mind and go back to the kiddie pool in the front yard with a toilet next to it idea...
20k would be a fairly basic pool, from my understanding.

Easily reach 40k

Unread 05-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #25710
sirhk100

Yeah, wouldn't be looking for anything exotic. A hole in the ground with some water and the system to keep it clean and not just turning into mud... I've thought about the above ground pool option a few times but I'm worried my terror will customize it to his liking which equals money.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.