Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1713 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #25681
PhotoJared
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
hmm.

no BCG (freakin things are worth their weight in gold apparently). Yes charging handle. Yes handguard.

$600
There are some BCGs on NevadaShooters for mid-high $100

Posted from outer space.

other stuff
PhotoJared is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #25682
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

cool. then somebody can buy my uper and a no-name BCG and that'll work fine.

i should just sell the whole stupid rifle for $600 ****ing hate the thing. i might as well lose a ton of money on all the **** i buy and put time into, right?

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #25683
sirhk100

Wait, maybe I will buy an AR then...

Have you thought about investing in stock, I hear it's safe?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #25684
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
cool. then somebody can buy my uper and a no-name BCG and that'll work fine.

i should just sell the whole stupid rifle for $600 ****ing hate the thing. i might as well lose a ton of money on all the **** i buy and put time into, right?
you're getting pretty good at it! haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #25685
sirhk100

We sent Power over the edge a few months ago. Any bets on if we can crack Marn next?

Actually, we have an employee that does our welding in the back. I'm not sure how he handles real life cause he lets stupid work stuff just absolutely kill him. He got raging this morning over something that he had no control of or even involvement in but he took it like it was his fault and that he was going to get in trouble for it. So then when we actually did find issues with his welds we actually decided to wait till much later to address it cause he might shoot us at this point.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #25686
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's not a good thread unless everyone gets their turn going over the edge...it's like a ride at the carnival. Everyone gets a go! Lol
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #25687
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

im beat down. physically, financially, and mentally. at home and at work.

i'm just ****ing sick of everything.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #25688
sirhk100

I'd suggest going for a ride in a race truck sat morning then... Although at your rate, it would probably break just as we rolled up to toss you in for the next ride. LOL

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #25689
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

most likely.

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #25690
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Marn, lets go camping and you can hang out with my kids. Then you will know what being pushed over the edge really feels like. These little mofos are out of control!!
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #25691
sirhk100

Don't you just toss them in the back yard and close the door when you're sick of them? Oh wait, I can't even do that myself cause it makes it worse.

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #25692
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

This one came out well.

image-3221667973.jpg

image-4211841483.jpg

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #25693
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Not too shabby. My wife said that she wants to cancel the orders to Germany now and just come back here. If that does happen I would really love to have a pool for the summers here. After all I need to do my part in wasting water!!!
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #25694
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I want an in ground pool, just don't wanna spend the 20k to do it. Plus the maintenance, cleaning, chemicals, water bill, sewer bill, etc, etc.
Unread 05-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #25695
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

before:

Quote:
- Jerry Reed

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.