Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 171 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #2551
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Got the tranny fixed. No worries of it getting anyone pregnant now.

But seriously folks. Got the gov pressure sensor and solenoid in there. It was a greasy, messy, thankless job but it's shifting great now. Ready go on an adventure.

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #2552
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
I've had good luck with Fultz's Machine shop. I didnt have much done there, but they were very helpful, and got it done quickly and painlessly. I've heard many people reccomend them as well.

They're on rancho and bonanza.
X2

Good peeps, we send our stuff there at work.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #2553
Spaceball

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Our main bread and butter though is Classic Mustang reproduction parts. We're the biggest supplier of repop parts for old mustangs in the nation. LOL bet most of you didn't know that was going on here in Henderson!
Mustangs only? Or do you do other old cars too? Could probably send some biz your way once in a while.
Spaceball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #2554
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Just like all the fiberglass parts for Shelby mustangs are made at the prison in Indian springs
Unread 12-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #2555
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball

X2

Thanks spaceball and marn I'll give them a call after the holidays. I'm headed to Florida in the morning and won't get back until right before Christmas. Can't wait to get this ***** going
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #2556
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio

Thanks spaceball and marn I'll give them a call after the holidays. I'm headed to Florida in the morning and won't get back until right before Christmas. Can't wait to get this ***** going
I'm headed to Hawaii in the morning but is rather go to Florida want to trade? Lol
Unread 12-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #2557
ksturgio
1997 ZJ 

I would in a heartbeat if I could but Im already being forced into spending hard earned money on a vacation I didn't want to take.
ksturgio is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011, 11:51 PM   #2558
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

The rat king lives at the "yellow M"
Restaurant! Here's the proof. Fixed a strawberry syrup leak in dining room, and while I was working, he did this in the kitchen. Wait a minute, maybe it was Ysb, he's not making threats anymore!!!
image-1121238284.jpg  
Unread 12-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #2559
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

The hollow threats have graduated into actual sabotage! You've been reported! Everyone here knows about your threats! people take stuff too seriously in today's world, sad no sense of humor anymore.
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:10 AM   #2560
adams1985cj
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksturgio
I would in a heartbeat if I could but Im already being forced into spending hard earned money on a vacation I didn't want to take.
Not to late I'm at the airport. My wife is from Hawaii so we go about twice a year so it's never really a vacation.
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #2561
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

speaking of threats, YSB where are your pictures that you promised? How else am I supposed to screw off at work?
gregaf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #2562
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
Mustangs only? Or do you do other old cars too? Could probably send some biz your way once in a while.
Mostly classic mustangs. We have some Classic Bronco stuff too and a tiny bit of classic camaro.

We're not a shop though. We're a manufacturer of parts. We don't sell retail direct, we sell to the parts stores and restoration shops. We're a reproduction parts manufacturer. Not a car restoration shop... We are the biggest supplier of classic mustang reproduction parts in the nation. Give me a frame and a engine block and I could walk out to the warehouse and pretty much pull the parts to assemble and entire car. That's not our thing though, we just ship parts out the door to the stores where billy bob with his '67 mustang in the barn goes to buy the parts he needs.
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #2563
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceball View Post
X2

glad to hear I wasnt mislead!

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #2564
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powrjunkey View Post
...maybe it was Ysb, he's not making threats anymore!!!
I'm practicing cutting up pink vehicles on soda hoses.

Wrong picture. That's the kid of someone back in Florida. Never met the kid, but they keep sending me pictures of him.
1121111403.jpg  

Last edited by YouStupidBunny; 12-14-2011 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: HAHA
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #2565
YouStupidBunny
2007 XK Commander 

Correct picture. Previous post makes a little more sense now, huh?
1121238284.jpg  
YouStupidBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.