Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1700 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window Regulator

Unread 04-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #25486
sirhk100

Hey Garza, your toy box is growing too fast... Time for a tow rig!!! I figured maybe two birds, one stone since you mentioned the prerunner urge a while back.

Duramax should tow okay I'd think...

Or if you're not a fan of the bow tie, how about a cummins hauler built by the same fab guy...

It's even gotta trunk for getting groceries!!!

So Garza, step it up man! You're slacking! LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #25487
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post
Oh and see puck, that crazy steering swinger that looked like it hung down and was really vulnerable, not so much... In fact, where'd it go? LOL

That steering swinger hangs down too far! It is going to catch on every rock on the way to the mall. It probably has a rock magnet attached to it under the plating.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #25488
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Didn't you pull everything off of whitey because of electrical problems?
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #25489
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
Yes he did! very few people have any business being in that wash, especially if they have a stock rig.
I'm fixing that stock problem. The living room is currently half filled with boxes of jeep parts. The wife is enjoying that!
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #25490
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
Didn't you pull everything off of whitey because of electrical problems?
smog, wouldn't idle, 9mpg, windows didn't really work, door locks didn't really work, 4wd didn't work and more. It did run reliably though. LOL What are you saying? Feel free to go pickup a 22 y/o jeep and let me know if it's trouble free if that's where you're going to try and steering this assumption. LOL

Unread 04-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #25491
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I may actually have to break down and peel off the mossy oak sticker finally at this point.
Don't do it! let the redneck out! haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #25492
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
smog, wouldn't idle, 9mpg, windows didn't really work, door locks didn't really work, 4wd didn't work and more. It did run reliably though. LOL What are you saying? Feel free to go pickup a 22 y/o jeep and let me know if it's trouble free if that's where you're going to try and steering this assumption. LOL
geez find a 22 year old jeep that runs and it not beat to hell. Cheap chrysler products!! I thought all you had to do was scrape the soccer ball sticker off the back window!!! haha.
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #25493
sirhk100

You guys and your new nice rides!!! The newest vehicle in my driveway goes...

2007 ktm
2004 tacoma (race truck and technically not mine)
2004 ktm with an '02 motor in it.

And now lets step back a decade further...

1991 expo (whitey and obviously a parts ride)
1991 expo, red
1989 yota

LOL, basically my newest street legal vehicle is 22 years old. Making due with what I have and what I want. Patience and it'll all be good and I can be happy knowing I don't have much cash into anything in my driveway, they're all paid in full and they're all capable of having some fun.

Unread 04-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #25494
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

And yet none of this addresses your rock magnet steering. LOL

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #25495
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

I would love having something old. Every used car that I have bought outright has been fine. I have financed 2 used cars and they were both nightmares.

My biggest thing right now is having something reliable for the kids. I do not need to break down in the middle of the summer somewhere, let alone out on the trail with the kids.

I do however like the fact that if I want to drive to so cal or where ever I just check the fluids, tire pressure, and fill it up with gas.
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #25496
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
I do however like the fact that if I want to drive to so cal or where ever I just check the fluids, tire pressure, and fill it up with gas.
I do that in my Toyota... LOL, but I avoid it during the summer without A/C. My toyota, knock on wood, has NEVER hiccuped or left me stranded or anything. Now granted, seeing as how it's my only running vehicle right now I tend to not touch dirt with it.

Unread 04-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #25497
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
And yet none of this addresses your rock magnet steering. LOL
I don't see this rock magnet steering you speak of, where is it? Point it out... All I see is 35" of goodness bolted to a long travel'ish 4wd driveway paper weight! Actually it's all good in da hood, it just doesn't like to leave da hood right now! I'll run to the grocery store tonight with it!

Unread 04-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #25498
sirhk100

Anyone know how much it would hurt to cut off a finger cause I'm about ready to! Over the last week I've been a bit abusive to my left index finger. I've crushed it between some goodies under the exploder which has left the base of my fingernail black. Then later I scratched it to the point it looks like I was attacked by a cat from middle knuckle to the finger nail. Then on Sunday I was cutting some stuff with the grinder and hit some plastic which then sprayed liquid hot plastic all over it which instantly blistered it which has now peeled and looks amazingly nasty! LOL So I've got a single finger with a black nail, scratches and blisters that have peeled off. Basically I'm thinking cutting it off may be the better option right now.

Unread 04-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #25499
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

maybe if you spend some more time deciding where to drill your holes and posting pictures then you would have some girly soft lotion hands.
Unread 04-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #25500
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck81
So, not to take away from what has happend to every one today, but can we please drop the death/almost died talk? Lets get back to Powr not drilling holes and Marn doing sometging with his waggy. Oh, and lets not forget Khris and his freak Expo....
That'll be a short lives conversation. Marn doesn't do things to his waggy. He just hems and haws about it. Couldn't Ben bring himself to I stall a locker.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.