Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1686 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #25276
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
That looks like a good dd for you!
It would not be a DD, I'd toss about $5K into it, it would be gutted every bit as much as Jason's with only the glass left in it, mojave heater put in the back cab, custom carpet kit and headliner with a ton of dynamat and my current toyota would see the same fate as the white explorer in my driveway.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #25277
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
are you saying the niners didn't sell either so they dropped them too. Lol. still if it was cheaper id but it they sell for 2500 all day. There was only 6.3k of them made. Out of about 1.4 million zjs. Some people would kill for these lol.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #25278
matthew900

2002 TJ Wrangler 

If you're going to add a window A/C unit make sure you add the generator to run it!
generatorcarairconditionerwindowuni.jpg  
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #25279
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
If you're going to add a window A/C unit make sure you add the generator to run it!
The cost, time and effort spent on that is more than just repairing the factory air! Still keeping it redneck though!
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #25280
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Powr, you still looking for one of these?
image-1129010010.jpg  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #25281
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
are you saying the niners didn't sell either so they dropped them too. Lol. still if it was cheaper id but it they sell for 2500 all day. There was only 6.3k of them made. Out of about 1.4 million zjs. Some people would kill for these lol.
Seriously? You are comparing a 5.9L V8 to a piece of linoleum glued to the side of a ZJ? That is like saying that software and hardware is the same thing. Hint for you, it isn't. Are you seriously retarded or do you just act like it.

Damn "BRO" with people like you around it is no wonder your Mom left. I would leave too.

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #25282
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
powr, you still looking for one of these?
yes!!!
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #25283
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll bring it next Saturday. Just found it in my garage while working on a project.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #25284
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Seriously? You are comparing a 5.9L V8 to a piece of linoleum glued to the side of a ZJ? That is like saying that software and hardware is the same thing. Hint for you, it isn't. Are you seriously retarded or do you just act like it.

Damn "BRO" with people like you around it is no wonder your Mom left. I would leave too.
The grand waggy came with a v8.
Man Andy you should of researched first.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #25285
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The grand waggy came with a v8.
Man Andy you should of researched first.
I did research. I know that the 5.2L was started as an option mid year in 1993 as an option on the Limited. I know that the only difference between a Limited and the Grand Wagoneer trim package was the fake wood grain. I know that the just as the Limited, this trim package was available with either the 4.0L or the 5.2L and supposedly had different leather trim on the interior. I know that Jeep actually sold the exact same wood grain crap at it's dealers into 1994 trying to get rid of it's stock. So, would you like to just walk out with your tail between your legs or are you going to show your retardation and keep trying.

Oh, and when you talk to her again would you tell your Mom that I want my shirt back?

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #25286
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tonight's project completed. I may have to trim another inch or so off the cross piece on the bottom but I wound up with what I started out to make. A collapsible, target stand for a grand total of less than $20.
image-3254948555.jpg  

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #25287
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I did research. I know that the 5.2L was started as an option mid year in 1993 as an option on the Limited. I know that the only difference between a Limited and the Grand Wagoneer trim package was the fake wood grain. I know that the just as the Limited, this trim package was available with either the 4.0L or the 5.2L and supposedly had different leather trim on the interior. I know that Jeep actually sold the exact same wood grain crap at it's dealers into 1994 trying to get rid of it's stock. So, would you like to just walk out with your tail between your legs or are you going to show your retardation and keep trying.

Oh, and when you talk to her again would you tell your Mom that I want my shirt back?
talking about the small shirt that says " come at me bro" Yea you can have it back looks pretty gay.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #25288
Powrjunkey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Tonight's project completed. I may have to trim another inch or so off the cross piece on the bottom but I wound up with what I started out to make. A collapsible, target stand for a grand total of less than $20.
Amateur! Come over to the house sometime this weekend, and I'll hook you up right! That thing will fall over with the slightest breeze! Mine won't cost any more and will stand in 15-20 mph winds(tested) and can be used on larger targets if wanted!
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #25289
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Is that thing in the background of that picture in sellable condition yet? Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #25290
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
talking about the small shirt that says " come at me bro" Yea you can have it back looks pretty gay.
Nope, that was a gift for you. I am talking about the shirt that I gave her in an attempt to cover her up after I found her hooking on Las Vegas Blvd.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.