Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1686 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Reply
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #25276
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG View Post
That looks like a good dd for you!
It would not be a DD, I'd toss about $5K into it, it would be gutted every bit as much as Jason's with only the glass left in it, mojave heater put in the back cab, custom carpet kit and headliner with a ton of dynamat and my current toyota would see the same fate as the white explorer in my driveway.

__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #25277
sirhk100
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
are you saying the niners didn't sell either so they dropped them too. Lol. still if it was cheaper id but it they sell for 2500 all day. There was only 6.3k of them made. Out of about 1.4 million zjs. Some people would kill for these lol.


__________________
Khris

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #25278
matthew900
Senior Member
 
matthew900's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 935
If you're going to add a window A/C unit make sure you add the generator to run it!
generatorcarairconditionerwindowuni.jpg  
matthew900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #25279
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew900
If you're going to add a window A/C unit make sure you add the generator to run it!
The cost, time and effort spent on that is more than just repairing the factory air! Still keeping it redneck though!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #25280
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Powr, you still looking for one of these?
image-1129010010.jpg  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #25281
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
are you saying the niners didn't sell either so they dropped them too. Lol. still if it was cheaper id but it they sell for 2500 all day. There was only 6.3k of them made. Out of about 1.4 million zjs. Some people would kill for these lol.
Seriously? You are comparing a 5.9L V8 to a piece of linoleum glued to the side of a ZJ? That is like saying that software and hardware is the same thing. Hint for you, it isn't. Are you seriously retarded or do you just act like it.

Damn "BRO" with people like you around it is no wonder your Mom left. I would leave too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #25282
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
powr, you still looking for one of these?
yes!!!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #25283
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
I'll bring it next Saturday. Just found it in my garage while working on a project.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #25284
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

Seriously? You are comparing a 5.9L V8 to a piece of linoleum glued to the side of a ZJ? That is like saying that software and hardware is the same thing. Hint for you, it isn't. Are you seriously retarded or do you just act like it.

Damn "BRO" with people like you around it is no wonder your Mom left. I would leave too.
The grand waggy came with a v8.
Man Andy you should of researched first.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #25285
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
The grand waggy came with a v8.
Man Andy you should of researched first.
I did research. I know that the 5.2L was started as an option mid year in 1993 as an option on the Limited. I know that the only difference between a Limited and the Grand Wagoneer trim package was the fake wood grain. I know that the just as the Limited, this trim package was available with either the 4.0L or the 5.2L and supposedly had different leather trim on the interior. I know that Jeep actually sold the exact same wood grain crap at it's dealers into 1994 trying to get rid of it's stock. So, would you like to just walk out with your tail between your legs or are you going to show your retardation and keep trying.

Oh, and when you talk to her again would you tell your Mom that I want my shirt back?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #25286
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Tonight's project completed. I may have to trim another inch or so off the cross piece on the bottom but I wound up with what I started out to make. A collapsible, target stand for a grand total of less than $20.
image-3254948555.jpg  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #25287
xrunndonex
Registered User
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: coffeyville, Kansas
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

I did research. I know that the 5.2L was started as an option mid year in 1993 as an option on the Limited. I know that the only difference between a Limited and the Grand Wagoneer trim package was the fake wood grain. I know that the just as the Limited, this trim package was available with either the 4.0L or the 5.2L and supposedly had different leather trim on the interior. I know that Jeep actually sold the exact same wood grain crap at it's dealers into 1994 trying to get rid of it's stock. So, would you like to just walk out with your tail between your legs or are you going to show your retardation and keep trying.

Oh, and when you talk to her again would you tell your Mom that I want my shirt back?
talking about the small shirt that says " come at me bro" Yea you can have it back looks pretty gay.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #25288
Powrjunkey
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las vegas, Nevada
Posts: 4,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Tonight's project completed. I may have to trim another inch or so off the cross piece on the bottom but I wound up with what I started out to make. A collapsible, target stand for a grand total of less than $20.
Amateur! Come over to the house sometime this weekend, and I'll hook you up right! That thing will fall over with the slightest breeze! Mine won't cost any more and will stand in 15-20 mph winds(tested) and can be used on larger targets if wanted!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and ignorance. Ignorance is doing something wrong and not knowing better. Stupidity is knowing better, but doing it anyway. Don't be stupid!
Powrjunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #25289
MMCKEIG
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02
Tonight's project completed. I may have to trim another inch or so off the cross piece on the bottom but I wound up with what I started out to make. A collapsible, target stand for a grand total of less than $20.
Is that thing in the background of that picture in sellable condition yet? Haha
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #25290
andy02
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost Wages, NV
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
talking about the small shirt that says " come at me bro" Yea you can have it back looks pretty gay.
Nope, that was a gift for you. I am talking about the shirt that I gave her in an attempt to cover her up after I found her hooking on Las Vegas Blvd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix
No one really knows the reason for LCOG Jeeps.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.


September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.