Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread - Page 1685 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Nevada Jeep Forum > Chat - The Official Las Vegas/Southern Nevada Chat Thread

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 04-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #25261
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

http://seks.craigslist.org/cto/3677089186.html
Ok Andy now admit your wrong

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #25262
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206

how about "NO i do not have a slash" just sayin
I was thinking more along the lines of a smartass comment. I seriously couldn't come up with one.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #25263
sirhk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
What remote part of you thinks a single person in ALL of las vegas, not just those of us on this forum, would EVER fly to pittsburgh to buy a grand cherokee with wood paneling that's most likely rotted and rusted to all hell? I can't even comprehend how boring your life must be these days. I'm actually quite jealous I've got nothing better to do honestly. Wanna come build offroad trucks for me so i can waste my time posting pointless crap all over the internet in sections that people don't give a crap about what you have to say? Go blog and post on Piers Morgan's page or something.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TPF-Racing/255393361194429
sirhk100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #25264
dmgiff
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor0206 View Post
I'm gonna email....13500 is a bit much
i think this is the same one that was forsale in cali last year for 12k
Wow. That is a really good deal unless I'm missing something. The swap alone I think would cost almost that if it's done right. No pictures of the interior which makes me wonder and it doesn't say what he's using for gauges or if the gauges work....
dmgiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #25265
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100 View Post

What remote part of you thinks a single person in ALL of las vegas, not just those of us on this forum, would EVER fly to pittsburgh to buy a grand cherokee with wood paneling that's most likely rotted and rusted to all hell? I can't even comprehend how boring your life must be these days. I'm actually quite jealous I've got nothing better to do honestly. Wanna come build offroad trucks for me so i can waste my time posting pointless crap all over the internet in sections that people don't give a crap about what you have to say? Go blog and post on Piers Morgan's page or something.
Pittsburgh,ks
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #25266
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

So I emailed this guy about this soft top. I don't really need one, but if he has one new in the box for the right price I might grab it. I emailed him asking if it had the new header, all the parts, tinted window, and finally price. All the normal stuff http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3767169834.html

This was his reply, and yes I really want what he is smoking.

Hi! Not sure if its tinted but I want to say no ill have to open the box to find out. Yes it has both the soft-top an skeleton. As far as the price goes its $1729 at the jeep dearlership ship here, so make me a responsible offer based on that!
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #25267
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
So I emailed this guy about this soft top. I don't really need one, but if he has one new in the box for the right price I might grab it. I emailed him asking if it had the new header, all the parts, tinted window, and finally price. All the normal stuff http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3767169834.html

This was his reply, and yes I really want what he is smoking.

Hi! Not sure if its tinted but I want to say no ill have to open the box to find out. Yes it has both the soft-top an skeleton. As far as the price goes its $1729 at the jeep dearlership ship here, so make me a responsible offer based on that!
is that all? Nice, I'll take one, and a spare.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #25268
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100
I need to not be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb, don't be dumb!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/3643269896.html

If you even knew the pros and cons of what I'm scheming...
That looks like a good dd for you!
MMCKEIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #25269
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

doesnt say it has AC

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 04-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #25270
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhk100

No, I'm calling you a chick.
He's actually shorter than most chicks I know! Haha
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #25271
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
That was a SUB-MODEL. It is nothing more than a Grand Cherokee with some fake wood grain glued to the sides. It is just like the Apex edition was to the Jeep TJ line-up. It was a failed attempt by Jeep to drum up sales. Instead it was dropped after a short while because it didn't sell for ****. It was crap then and it is crap now. You can on with your massive amounts of fail now. This is a real Grand Wagoneer:
grand-wagoneer.jpg  

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #25272
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
doesnt say it has AC
No but it has the sliding rear window! Haha
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #25273
MMCKEIG
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMCKEIG

No but it has the sliding rear window! Haha
Think something like this would work! Haha

image-885433318.jpg
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #25274
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post

That was a SUB-MODEL. It is nothing more than a Grand Cherokee with some fake wood grain glued to the sides. It is just like the Apex edition was to the Jeep TJ line-up. It was a failed attempt by Jeep to drum up sales. Instead it was dropped after a short while because it didn't sell for ****. It was crap then and it is crap now. You can on with your massive amounts of fail now. This is a real Grand Wagoneer:
are you saying the niners didn't sell either so they dropped them too. Lol. still if it was cheaper id but it they sell for 2500 all day. There was only 6.3k of them made. Out of about 1.4 million zjs. Some people would kill for these lol.
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #25275
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
want want want want.

I've told dani when we are married and have kids she's driving a mint 1991 grand wagoneer.

she says no

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.